Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Inspector Abberline 10th May 2015 03:30 PM

bought

1 Attachment(s)
Ive alot of luv for this film as ITV/HTV (regional variation applicable to your own region) showed this alot back in the day,also alot of luv for Segal,(the actor not the one legged rubbish bothers and ice cream bandits you get at the seafront)my schools film club even showed it, features an appearance by the band Sparks ,I hope they remake with justin beiber and the f**king ride hits him.:glitter:

Attachment 163475

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th May 2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 448906)
Whats the Italian Collection edition of Midnight Train Murders like? I want to get it

If you mean Night Train Murders/Late Night Trains, it's really good, and I don't think has ever looked or sounded better.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 10th May 2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 448934)
If you mean Night Train Murders/Late Night Trains, it's really good, and I don't think has ever looked or sounded better.

Apparently it's exactly the same master/scan as the Blue Underground release, with some very slight additional clean-up work. The main difference is that there is Italian audio/English sub(dub)-titles.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th May 2015 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 448941)
Apparently it's exactly the same master/scan as the Blue Underground release, with some very slight additional clean-up work. The main difference is that there is Italian audio/English sub(dub)-titles.

I don't have the Blue Underground one, but would struggle to see if it could look any better.

I've only watched the 88 release once so far, and that was with the Italian track and English subtitles.

bdc 10th May 2015 06:20 PM

This arrived. :)

Satan ohne Gesicht, Der ( Bambola di Satana, La ) - The X-Rated Eurocult Collection #4 (Mediabook) (1969) -- Blu-ray + DVD combo, REGION 0?

This is Cover C btw.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/16kz9qd.jpg

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th May 2015 09:55 PM

Is it me or has 3/4 of Amazon's marketplace gone missing?

You type in a search such as Shout Factory and only one page of products appears.

monkeypedro 10th May 2015 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 448948)

You type in a search such as Shout Factory and only one page of products appears.

I noticed this a few weeks ago as every day i use Amazon to check if any bargains on certain companies products but the new search engine has made to harder to find stuff unless you know exactly what title you are looking to buy.

On the more positive side i am spending less because of it.

fuzzymctiger 10th May 2015 11:09 PM

Decided to buy myself some birthday presents yesterday.

Ordered the Long Good Friday/Mona Lisa Limited set and the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll from Arrow. Very excited, especially for the second.

VeZius 11th May 2015 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 448948)

I think Amazon has completely lost their mind!

I just noticed they have made some items exclusive to Amazon Prime members.

See this for example:

J Harker 11th May 2015 12:11 PM

My Crow steelbook from Zavvi has finally been dispatched nearly 3 months later than the original release date.