Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

oaxaca 8th April 2011 01:18 PM

Just bought the Aussie release of THE HOWLING. Been after this for ages and finally found a site that sold it for a reasonable price. :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dH_iIvFfrm...00/howling.jpg

Pete 8th April 2011 02:53 PM

HARDWARE - Blu ray
MARTYRS - blu-ray
NIKITA - Blu
BYLETH - X-RATED HARDBOX.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 8th April 2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 141532)
Just bought the Aussie release of THE HOWLING. Been after this for ages and finally found a site that sold it for a reasonable price. :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dH_iIvFfrm...00/howling.jpg

That should be an excellent BD, so don't keep it a secret -- what's the site?

bdc 8th April 2011 04:21 PM

Today's haul...

The Harder They Come (1972) (Video/Film Express)

A Living Hell aka Iki-jigoku (2000) (Japan Shock)
Don't know if it's any good,but got it for free... ;)

Pete 8th April 2011 05:01 PM

Just ordered the Eureka blu of VENGEANCE IS MINE.

bdc 8th April 2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 141543)
That should be an excellent BD, so don't keep it a secret -- what's the site?

I don't know where Oaxaca got his,but it's also available here:
Howling (Blu-Ray): Howling: DVDs-Chaos.com

oaxaca 8th April 2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 141543)
That should be an excellent BD, so don't keep it a secret -- what's the site?

dvdorchard.com.au is the site!! 16 inc. postage for the BD so I thought that was reasonable.

Pete 8th April 2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 141575)
dvdorchard.com.au is the site!! 16 inc. postage for the BD so I thought that was reasonable.

Do they take paypal?

oaxaca 8th April 2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 141576)
Do they take paypal?

Yep thats how I paid for it :)

oaxaca 8th April 2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 141554)
Today's haul...

The Harder They Come (1972) (Video/Film Express)

A Living Hell aka Iki-jigoku (2000) (Japan Shock)
Don't know if it's any good,but got it for free... ;)

Love Jimmy Cliff !!


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.