Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Gojirosan 13th February 2012 03:47 PM

No information about Hilary Swank's pubes can possibly be boring. It's not my preferred ladygardening technique, but it's Hilary Swank.

You are too fussy.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th February 2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 216429)
I also think that Sliver is a bloody awful film and nowhere near the quality of The Resident.

I only said it was creepier and edgier, basically more exploitative, which is how it should be with this subject matter.

Gojirosan 13th February 2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 216459)
I only said it was creepier and edgier, basically more exploitative, which is how it should be with this subject matter.

Oh, I know. I didn't think it was creepy or edgy though. Just crap.

One of the few times, whilst I was a film reviewer, the print shown at the press show was subsequently cut for public viewing. I felt like one of the BBFC, getting an exclusive! :lol:

VicDakin 13th February 2012 05:36 PM

recent viewing

2 Attachment(s)
recent viewing

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th February 2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicDakin (Post 216464)
recent viewing

I hope you watched High Plains Drifter first, i lost the will to live during Pineapple Express.

Nordicdusk 13th February 2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 216465)
I hope you watched High Plains Drifter first, i lost the will to live during Pineapple Express.

I was just about to ask if Pineapple Express was any good before i seen your post. Question answered.

Gojirosan 13th February 2012 05:43 PM

Yeah, I wanted my time back after Pineapple Express. Not my kind of flick.

High Plains Drifter though - one of my all-time faves.

Nordicdusk 13th February 2012 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 43823

Great movie has a real cheap look to it but the gore is done really well on what looked like a very low budget. Very good apart from the big stupid religion speech :puke:

Frankie Teardrop 13th February 2012 06:14 PM

LOST HIGHWAY - Wow, what a movie. Each time I see it, it gets better - makes more sense, but somehow seems more mysterious than ever. The first 45 minutes are like being in an incredibly menacing painting - can really feel the dark closing in. And the Mystery Man, Robert Blake - woah, freaks me out every time. It just comes down to presence, really. Don't know what possessed me to watch BROTHERHOOD OF BLOOD after such a masterpiece, but I have to say, it suffered by comparison.

Rik 13th February 2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 216468)
Attachment 43823

Great movie has a real cheap look to it but the gore is done really well on what looked like a very low budget. Very good apart from the big stupid religion speech :puke:

Never heard of this film but judging by the stills you posted on the other thread, it looks like its right up my street