Like Tree27206Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2010, 12:06 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I could easily get into to these

I took my wife to see micheal buble last night and these where the support act...they sounded better actualy being there and watching them...and ive nvr seen a support act get the crowd going like these did..they didnt just have a few ppl from the crowd up and dancing the whole entire crowd was. They was jumping around on stage gettin ppl to jump in rythm with them...the atmopshere from these alone was fantastic

I been watching them on youtube im realy tempted to get there albums because they got good reviews
Ah yes, good old Naturally Seven. They're so talented. My partner Kelly saw Michael last year and they supported him then too. She managed to meet them all and get their album signed too.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 29th September 2010, 11:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmumford View Post
Ah yes, good old Naturally Seven. They're so talented. My partner Kelly saw Michael last year and they supported him then too. She managed to meet them all and get their album signed too.
Yes we could off have as well they was doing a after meeting and signing etc etc but it was going on after 11 and we had work in the morn and was a hr drive away...but we could off stayed after all because we been on hol to dominican republic for 2wk the time zone differences and jet lag etc r body clocks etc r knackerd and we was still wide awake at 4 am in the morn .
Old 30th September 2010, 09:10 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Listening to a lot of Jesu at the mo
Old 1st October 2010, 03:40 AM
Cultist in Training

Listening to some Diamondhead.
Old 1st October 2010, 09:14 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I could easily get into to these

I took my wife to see micheal buble last night and these where the support act...they sounded better actualy being there and watching them...and ive nvr seen a support act get the crowd going like these did..they didnt just have a few ppl from the crowd up and dancing the whole entire crowd was. They was jumping around on stage gettin ppl to jump in rythm with them...the atmopshere from these alone was fantastic

I been watching them on youtube im realy tempted to get there albums because they got good reviews
They did all that music with just their mouths? Cool. I liked that video. Talented group. Not sure if I could sit through a whole gig of that though. But they are very good. Cheer's for posting the clip...
Old 1st October 2010, 09:14 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbv View Post
Listening to a lot of Jesu at the mo
What's JESU mate?
Old 3rd October 2010, 07:00 PM
Ex-member

I'm not sure why, but I've ramdomly been listening to The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

Especialy these Tracks

Sailing

Going Home Feat Mark Hopfner

Auld Lang Syne (Modern Version from their Album Parallel Tracks)

This music will probably make you cry.
Old 4th October 2010, 05:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
What's JESU mate?
Jesu is Jk Broaderick's main project after Godflesh. Dunno if you are familiar with Godflesh but Jesu are still very heavy but more melodic
Old 10th October 2010, 10:57 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

These have been on heavy rotation recently: The Jim Jones Revue, "Burning Down Your House", Reigning Sounds, "Live at Goner Records" and Zeppelin's "Physical Graffiti".
Old 15th October 2010, 09:35 AM
Cult Rookie

Default hi

Conspiracy - First Blood
Welcome To Sludge City - Annotations Of An Autopsy

Like this? Share it using the links below!