Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree16558Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th June 2017, 07:52 PM
Cult Master

They have never bothered to respond to any of the questions that I have asked them on FB
keirarts likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 14th June 2017, 09:39 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
They have never bothered to respond to any of the questions that I have asked them on FB
Anything i've asked them via email they've always responded to.
JAMIOUSE likes this.
Old 14th June 2017, 10:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I've never had a customer service issue with them, but plenty folk complain on Facebook about it
keirarts likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 14th June 2017, 10:11 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I've never had a customer service issue with them, but plenty folk complain on Facebook about it
Probably because we don't begin our correspondence with 'You ****ing cocksuckers' and communicate in a polite and courteous manner.
Old 15th June 2017, 08:28 AM
Cult Addict

Some young lass on FB a few weeks back had a profile pic that read '88 films are cancer'. I appreciate that some of their releases have not been as good as one could hope but some of its a little OTT (or maybe its just me). I've had people freak out on me because I bought 88's release of Amuck over camera obsucras, why? 88's cost me £9.99 and CO's release, while i'm sure its good is £30+ dependent on where I bought it. Given i'm staring redundancy in the face its plain common sense, especially as what I've seen suggests very little difference in the AV quality. I find devotion to labels a bit weird, I wouldn't buy shock treament because I don't like the film, some would merely because it has arrow on it. Blind hatred of a label seems just as weird however.
Old 15th June 2017, 08:57 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Some young lass on FB a few weeks back had a profile pic that read '88 films are cancer'. I appreciate that some of their releases have not been as good as one could hope but some of its a little OTT (or maybe its just me). I've had people freak out on me because I bought 88's release of Amuck over camera obsucras, why? 88's cost me £9.99 and CO's release, while i'm sure its good is £30+ dependent on where I bought it. Given i'm staring redundancy in the face its plain common sense, especially as what I've seen suggests very little difference in the AV quality. I find devotion to labels a bit weird, I wouldn't buy shock treament because I don't like the film, some would merely because it has arrow on it. Blind hatred of a label seems just as weird however.
The thing is, 88 licensed the master from CO so the rule is always buy local first and foremost. CO still got their money from your purchase. It's hardly 88's fault if CO further tweaked before putting out their release is it?

Disclaimer, I'm not an 88 fanboy (far from it in fact) i'm just being realistic

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 15th June 2017, 05:22 PM
Cult Master

'Cold Blooded Beast' has been passed 18 uncut by the BBFC for strong sex \nd violence

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 15th June 2017, 05:26 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I DRINK YOUR BLOOD and CREEPOZOIDS have left the building!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 15th June 2017, 05:27 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Love this artwork!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OilySlipcover_800x.jpg (96.1 KB, 15 views)
trebor8273 and Graeme73 like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 15th June 2017, 05:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Whenever I've emailed 88 or James and Richard at their respective email addresses they've always replied, maybe within the hour, maybe within 24 hours but certainly within the week.

The main problem with people posting on Facebook is they usually ask really stupid questions or post really stupid comments. The most common are - "I've never heard of this film" and "when is this title been released". If you've never heard of a title like the Tiny Tim one the other week look on IMDB, if you want to know when somethings been released read the post announcing it or look on bloody Amazon. It isn't difficult!
trebor8273 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!