All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th August 2016, 06:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme73 View Post
Howling 2 is also able to boast of having Oz in its cast, although I do think they've missed a trick but not including Dennis and Neville: three hairy bricklayers with Geordie howls would have been the icing on the cake...
" Oz and Barry " are in lost 80's horror dream demon. American werewolf is getting another blu release this year with better picture apparently.
keirarts, nosferatu42 and Graeme73 like this.
Old 14th August 2016, 07:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I have to say the November line up for me is pretty poor, there's nothing there that really grabs my fancy. Does the world really need another release of bloody Driller Killer?
Old 14th August 2016, 09:16 PM
Cult Acolyte

I really like both Howling and AWIL, tho AMIL is the much better film I think that the artwork for The Momentum slipcase Howling disc is iconic and one of my faves...

Old 14th August 2016, 09:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
I have to say the November line up for me is pretty poor, there's nothing there that really grabs my fancy. Does the world really need another release of bloody Driller Killer?
Ive mentioned that to someone on fb, said so many companies concentrate on releasing same films over and over again, how many different companies and version of tcm have been released? why not concetrate on something new or a film that crying out for a releases, or something never released over from vhs. Or a oop film, or a region locked etc.
Old 15th August 2016, 10:12 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

***THE BURNING STOCK UPDATE***
Our SteelBook of The Burning has now sold out via the Arrow Store! You can still pre-order this title from Amazon, HMV and Zavvi (links below.)
If you are keen to get hold of this title we would suggest putting in an order in soon to avoid disappointment.

Good news for those waiting on a standard edition, I quite like the look of the steelbook, so I've ordered it from Amazon
keirarts and J Harker like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th August 2016, 10:15 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
***THE BURNING STOCK UPDATE***
Our SteelBook of The Burning has now sold out via the Arrow Store! You can still pre-order this title from Amazon, HMV and Zavvi (links below.)
If you are keen to get hold of this title we would suggest putting in an order in soon to avoid disappointment.

Good news for those waiting on a standard edition, I quite like the look of the steelbook, so I've ordered it from Amazon
Just ordered mine from Zavvi. Amazon can shove the delivery up there arse.
Mojo, Rik, keirarts and 1 others like this.
Old 15th August 2016, 10:48 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Just ordered mine from Zavvi. Amazon can shove the delivery up there arse.
no love for HMV out of all of them i find HMV get stuff to me quicker and a lot of the time they are cheaper than the other two. waiting from them to list arrow new stuff as can see them being cheaper than amazon who want £20 for the standard editions and £25 for driller killer, prices better at zavvi £14.99/17.99 but never had the best luck with preorders with zavvi
Old 15th August 2016, 10:52 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
no love for HMV out of all of them i find HMV get stuff to me quicker and a lot of the time they are cheaper than the other two. waiting from them to list arrow new stuff as can see them being cheaper than amazon who want £20 for the standard editions and £25 for driller killer, prices better at zavvi £14.99/17.99 but never had the best luck with preorders with zavvi
Yep agreed. The fastest deliverers around. £17.99 for The Burning steelbook.

I don't know why people opt for Zavvi or Amazon either. Everything i've ever ordered from HMV has always arrived the next working day from shipping.
Old 15th August 2016, 11:24 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Yep agreed. The fastest deliverers around. £17.99 for The Burning steelbook.

I don't know why people opt for Zavvi or Amazon either. Everything i've ever ordered from HMV has always arrived the next working day from shipping.
I keep forgetting about HMV! That said I've ordered loads from Zavvi and only ever had one issue.
Old 15th August 2016, 12:58 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I keep forgetting about HMV! That said I've ordered loads from Zavvi and only ever had one issue.
That's one more than i've had from HMV though.

My only issue with HMV is they don't carry the huge back catalogue Amazon do.
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!