Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th October 2013, 12:56 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Cheeky/Frivolous Lola - No dice, don't do erotica due to my living arrangements.
You can have my old 15 certificates if you like.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Old 25th October 2013, 09:25 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
You can have my old 15 certificates if you like.

The certificates never really were a problem with my parents.

Sadly the screen I have to watch movies is on rather open, so to risk the parents walking in on one of those films would not end well
plasterface likes this.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 25th October 2013, 09:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default eroica

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
The certificates never really were a problem with my parents.

Sadly the screen I have to watch movies is on rather open, so to risk the parents walking in on one of those films would not end well
no happy ending then
Old 25th October 2013, 10:28 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

RABID DOGS and WHITE OF THE EYE.
Both class acts,and the quicker they arrive,the better!
Daemonia and Gold6082 like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 27th October 2013, 03:54 PM
Cultist in Training

I'm hyped about White of the Eye, I've heard that Arrow is slow to ship here to the states, would Amazon Uk be a better idea?
Old 28th October 2013, 07:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Oh theres some interesting titles there, alot I've never heard of but I'm willing to give them a go.
Old 29th October 2013, 10:29 AM
Cult Addict

Just pre-ordered.

People Under the Stairs
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
The Phantom of the Paradise
White of the Eye
The Stuff

The first two should be shipping soon. I'm supper stocked for Phantom, one of my favourite movies.
trebor8273 likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Old 2nd November 2013, 07:41 PM
Cult Master

The BBFC via Melon Farmers:

"Frivolous Lola is a 1998 Italy comedy romance by Tinto Brass.
With Anna Ammirati, Patrick Mower and Max Parodi

UK: Passed 18 uncut for strong sex and nudity for:

2014 Arrow Video (RB) Blu-ray/(R2) DVD Combo at UK Amazon released on 10th February 2014

Summary Notes

Set in the 1950s Italian countryside, the film tells the story of Lola and Masetto, a young couple whose views on premarital sex differ drastically."

Cheeky is a 2000 Italy comedy drama by Tinto Brass.
With Yuliya Mayarchuk, Jarno Berardi and Francesca Nunzi

UK: Passed 18 hopefully uncut for strong sex and nudity for:

2014 Arrow (RB) Blu-ray/(R2) DVD Combo at UK Amazon released on 10th March 2014

Previously the English language version, titled Cheeky is missing a minute or more realistic footage with a prosthetic penis. However the upcoming Arrow Blu-ray is a minute longer at 86:47s and hopefully is now uncut.

Summary Notes

While scouting out apartments in London for her Venetian boyfriend, Carla rents an apartment that overlooks the Thames. There she meet the lesbian hyper-horny real estate agent Moira."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 5th November 2013, 11:48 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but Arrow are to release a huge boxset of Walerian Borowczyk's films sometime next year. Exciting news!
g053584398 likes this.
Old 5th November 2013, 12:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
The BBFC via Melon Farmers:

[I]"Frivolous Lola is a 1998 Italy comedy romance by Tinto Brass.
With Anna Ammirati, Patrick Mower and Max Parodi

UK: Passed 18 uncut for strong sex and nudity

[I]Cheeky is a 2000 Italy comedy drama by Tinto Brass.
With Yuliya Mayarchuk, Jarno Berardi and Francesca Nunzi

UK: Passed 18 hopefully uncut for strong sex and nudity

Previously the English language version, titled Cheeky is missing a minute or more realistic footage with a prosthetic penis. However the upcoming Arrow Blu-ray is a minute longer at 86:47s and hopefully is now uncut.
I've just QCed the Tinto Brass discs, and they're definitely uncut - or, put it like this, if the Cult Epics version is uncut, so is the Arrow, as their running times are identical. Going from the DVD Beaver grabs, it's a racing certainty that it was sourced from the same master.

And as a by-product of the QC process, I ran the new DVDs side by side with the old ones and noted the following differences:

Frivolous Lola

6:59-7:19 - six additional shots (mostly close-ups) of the seminarians sniffing Lola’s recently abandoned bicycle saddle.
24:19-24:21 - additional close-up shot of Lola’s barely-covered vulva.
24:49-25:04 - two additional shots of Lola masturbating, one a medium close-up shot of her rubbing her clitoris, then a pan along her body up to her ecstatic face.
25:07-25:10 - big close-up of Lola’s fingers rubbing her vulva, her clitoris very prominent.
25:38-25:45 - the same again, only held for longer, with Lola’s vaginal opening now clearly visible.
34:39-34:40 - big close-up of Lola’s bare rear, labia clearly visible, as she squats on Masetto.
35:14-35:15 - close-up of Lola’s labia as she tries to excite Masetto.
35:17-35:19 - a similar close-up, this time framed through the voyeur’s binoculars.
46:52-45:56 - Carla bends over, revealing her labia, followed by an additional close-up of the shocked Lola looking through the keyhole.
47:02-47:04 - the existing shot continues as the veil is pulled away, revealing Carla’s anus. (In the shorter cut, this part of the shot is replaced by the above-mentioned close-up of Lola at the keyhole).
47:15-47:22 - the shot of André passing the camera is extended to reveal Carla’s rear, followed by a close-up of same (anus and labia clearly visible).
1:03:08-1:03:30 - frontal shot of Lola in the rain just after she’s squatted down, with the camera zooming into her nethers as she begins to urinate, followed by a second shot of her from behind, visibly pissing onto the ground.
1:03:33-1:03:55 - this 22-second seen-from-behind shot of Lola urinating has been reduced to just six seconds in the shorter cut.
1:06:33-1:06:49 - in this montage, two close-ups of Wilma’s genitals as she uses the bidet have been added.
1:07:02-1:07:06 - at the start of this shot, we now see the condom being rolled over Masetto's erection.
1:08:22-1:08:24 - Masetto rolls over onto his back, his genitals clearly visible.
1:14:01-1:14:04 - screen-filling close-up of Lola’s rear, labia clearly visible.
1:14:15-1:14:21 - another huge close-up of Lola’s rear, followed by a shot of André’s reaction.
1:26:12-1:26:13 - shot of Masetto removing his erect penis from inside his trousers.
1:27:07-1:27:13 - medium close-up zooming into a close-up of Lola’s recently deflowered genitalia, complete with blood.
1:27:44-1:27:46 - zoom into the bloodstain on the recently vacated cushion.

Cheeky

11:29-11:31 - this shot is extended by a couple of seconds at the start to reveal Carla’s finger slipping between her labia.
15:42-15:43 - this side shot of Moira going down on Carla while stimulating her nipples goes on for another second...
15:43-15:45 - as does start of the following shot, from the other side.
16:09-16:12 - this shot of Moira kissing Carla’s belly below her navel has been extended by three seconds at the start
[NB: It’s hard to see why the last three shots were shortened on the old DVD, as they don’t reveal any more than is already amply visible]
20:37-20:39 - close-up of Carla unbuttoning Matteo’s trousers, taking out his erection and aiming it between her legs.
28:31-28:35 - this shot of Carla being massaged is extended to include a slow zoom towards her clearly visible anus and vagina
29:26-29:30 - big close-up of Carla’s anus and vagina as they react to her thighs being vigorously massaged, culminating in her visibly leaking juices.
42:29-42:39 - what appears to be two separate shots in the shorter version is in fact one long shot, the middle of which (a pan revealing a man’s erect penis rubbing up against a woman’s buttocks) was previously removed.
45:19-45:23 - close-up of vaginal penetration by finger (clearly unsimulated).
46:37-46:38 - big close-up of Mario’s erection as he removes it from his trousers.
47:26-47:27 - low-angle shot of a party guest being orally pleasured, her thighs splayed wide.
47:31-47:33 - more of the above.
47:57-48:00 - big close-up of a party guest’s erection being tightly gripped by a hand.
1:06:11-1:06:13 - Carla removes Matteo’s erection from his jeans.
1:06:59-1:07:04 - big close-up of Carla’s buttocks being massaged by Bernard, occasionally spreading them to reveal her anus.
1:07:33-1:07:34 - the pan down Bernard’s body in the shorter version continues here to reveal his erection.
1:08:04-1:08:06 - this close-up of Carka’s buttocks with Bernard’s face buried deep between them goes on for longer.
1:12:42-1:12:45 - the scene of the man in the alleyway unzipping his fly in silhouette continues to reveal him producing his erection, followed by a non-silhouetted close-up of the same organ.
1:19:05-1:19:06 - close-up of Matteo’s erection being readied for action.

(Those time codes are for the DVD rather than the Blu-ray, because I couldn't do a precise match otherwise - but the Blu-ray was sourced from the same master).
g053584398 and Boo Radley like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!