Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26051Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th January 2014, 12:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My copies of Hellgate and Hell Comes To Frogtown arrived just now. I had ordered from the old site, so didn't get the luxury of a shipping e-mail, but hoped they'd arrive today after hearing people getting despatch e-mails yesterday, and they did. Both came with postcards of The 'Burbs.

I only have one thing left ordered on the old site, and that's Rabid Dogs. I wonder how the search for materials is going, we haven't heard anything for a while .
Old 15th January 2014, 12:28 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
My copies of Hellgate and Hell Comes To Frogtown arrived just now. I had ordered from the old site, so didn't get the luxury of a shipping e-mail, but hoped they'd arrive today after hearing people getting despatch e-mails yesterday, and they did. Both came with postcards of The 'Burbs.

I only have one thing left ordered on the old site, and that's Rabid Dogs. I wonder how the search for materials is going, we haven't heard anything for a while .
Oooh what are the transfers like?

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 15th January 2014, 01:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post

with any luck mine will be posted today and should with any luck be with me tomorrow
Old 15th January 2014, 04:36 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Oooh what are the transfers like?
I haven't had time to check. I'm surprised we haven't been inundated with reviews already. Although I suppose they're not due out until the end of the month.
Old 15th January 2014, 09:06 PM
Cult Addict

So I've been iffin and arrin about ordering Hell Comes To Frogtown. Decided to give it a watch on Netflix. I'm 25 mins in. When it finishes I'm pretty sure this will get ordered!!
Old 17th January 2014, 12:38 PM
Cult Master

Looks like the Arrow sale has now finished

Prices are back to normal

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 18th January 2014, 08:55 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
So I've been iffin and arrin about ordering Hell Comes To Frogtown. Decided to give it a watch on Netflix. I'm 25 mins in. When it finishes I'm pretty sure this will get ordered!!
Scratch that. It didn't turn out to be the post apocalyptic masterpiece It appeared. Maybe if Arrow don't manage to shift all 1000 copies and they end up sticking it in a sale.
Old 20th January 2014, 08:32 AM
Cult Master

Phantom of the Paradise from Arrow in February | News | Film @ The Digital Fix

It looks like the extra features are going to be wonderful:
  • · High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the feature, available in the UK for the first time!
  • · Original uncompressed Stereo PCM / 4.0 DTS-HD Master Audio options
  • · Isolated Music and Effects soundtrack
  • · Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired
  • · Paradise Regained – A 50 minute documentary on the making of the film featuring Brian De Palma, producer Ed Pressman, William Finley, star and composer Paul Williams, co-stars Jessica Harper and Gerrit Graham and more!
  • · Guillermo Del Toro interviews Paul Williams (72 mins, 2014)
  • · The Swan Song Fiasco: A new video piece exploring the changes made to the film in post-production
  • · Archive interview with costume designer Rosanna Norton
  • · William Finley on the Phantom doll!
  • · Paradise Lost and Found: Alternate takes and bloopers from the cutting room floor
  • · Original Trailers
  • · Radio Spots
  • · Gallery of rare stills including behind-the-scenes images by photographer Randy Black
  • · Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by festival programmer Michael Blyth and an exploration of the film’s troubled marketing history by Ari Kahan, curator of SwanArchives.org, illustrated with stills and promotional material
  • · Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by The Red Dress [Amaray release only]
  • · Limited Edition SteelBook™ packaging featuring original artwork [ SteelBook only]
  • · Booklet featuring new writing on the film by John Kenneth Muiras well as a re-print of an interview with production designer John Lloyd and make-up effects artist Steve Johnson on the design and effects of the film, illustrated with archive stills and posters

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 20th January 2014, 10:59 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Should be a great release, so I'm glad I already have it pre-ordered.
Old 20th January 2014, 05:44 PM
Cult Addict

Just stuck pre-orders down on phantom of paradise and white of the eye steelbooks.

Like this? Share it using the links below!