Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26055Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th September 2014, 01:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I imagine the BBFC website is only updated once the label confirms that they're happy with the cert and don't plan to appeal.

Although I can't see Arrow objecting to this one! ("Uncut 18" would always have been their first choice.)
Old 26th September 2014, 01:39 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
I imagine the BBFC website is only updated once the label confirms that they're happy with the cert and don't plan to appeal.

Although I can't see Arrow objecting to this one! ("Uncut 18" would always have been their first choice.)

I'm taking issue with that. I want at least 30 secs removed. I don't care which 30 secs, just any!
Old 26th September 2014, 02:29 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Are there any boats we can remove? I can't recall any.
Old 26th September 2014, 03:14 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
Thanks for the info.
Old 26th September 2014, 04:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Reading the Facebook comments it seems people are genuinely surprised at an 18 certificate, personally it doesn't surprise me in the slightest it's a very intense film. I have noticed that others on FaceBook seem to have had no idea that Rabid Dogs is even included, bloody morons!
Old 26th September 2014, 04:14 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Reading the Facebook comments it seems people are genuinely surprised at an 18 certificate, personally it doesn't surprise me in the slightest it's a very intense film. I have noticed that others on FaceBook seem to have had no idea that Rabid Dogs is even included, bloody morons!
Especially when it's the films title and is splashed across the artwork on Arrow's webshop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RABID_2D_DUAL-500x500.jpg (65.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 27th September 2014, 04:06 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Facebook + people = idiocy.

I swear Facebook has a built in plug-in whereby the more you use it, the more brain cells you lose.
Old 30th September 2014, 06:26 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well at least we now have a release date for Rabid Dogs, I ordered and paid for it on the day Arrow announced it. Now the only question is three disc set - 1 Blu and 2 dvds or 2 Blus and 1 dvd?
Old 30th September 2014, 06:54 PM
Cult Acolyte

MARK OF THE DEVIL arrived yesterday and I watched it last night night. Looks awesome!

Thing is, as soon as I opened the blu the first thing I did was turn the sleeve around to the original artwork. Ha !
I was wondering if anyone has any new sleeve art displayed on their discs or has everybody turned it to the original posters ? The only new art I have is on the ZFE steelbook. The Pit And The pendulum was for me the best new artwork but of course I still went with the original poster.
Old 30th September 2014, 07:04 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
MARK OF THE DEVIL arrived yesterday and I watched it last night night. Looks awesome!

Thing is, as soon as I opened the blu the first thing I did was turn the sleeve around to the original artwork. Ha !
I was wondering if anyone has any new sleeve art displayed on their discs or has everybody turned it to the original posters ? The only new art I have is on the ZFE steelbook. The Pit And The pendulum was for me the best new artwork but of course I still went with the original poster.
I have flipped most of mine except Dressed to Kill, Hell Comes to Frogtown, and The Stuff - not much of a fan of the reverse art for those (plus I love Dressed to Kill's newly commissioned art).

However, this is not to say that I don't like a lot of the newly commissioned artwork, as I do. I also own a hefty chunk of the steelbook releases (where available) so that makes flipping an impossibility!

Like this? Share it using the links below!