Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree22218Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4891  
Old 19th January 2015, 08:49 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

I think someone is at it.

REAL Videodrome card found.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (44.2 KB, 96 views)
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
  #4892  
Old 19th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Stephen@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, Scotland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
I think someone is at it.



REAL Videodrome card found.......

Ha!!!' You wish!
__________________
"Give me grain or give me death!"
Reply With Quote
  #4893  
Old 19th January 2015, 08:51 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default


Proof's in the picture mate!
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
  #4894  
Old 19th January 2015, 08:53 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

Be nice to have that on the front or back of the booklet.

I could then 'customise' my copy.....

Or I could just buy an old vhs.
Won't be the first time.....
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
  #4895  
Old 19th January 2015, 09:51 PM
Stephen@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, Scotland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Be nice to have that on the front or back of the booklet.



I could then 'customise' my copy.....



Or I could just buy an old vhs.

Won't be the first time.....

Yeah, booklet will be the only way it would be included.
__________________
"Give me grain or give me death!"
Reply With Quote
  #4896  
Old 20th January 2015, 08:39 AM
tele1962's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK)
Default

Got the Amray of Tenebrae last week, just seen on Arrows FB page it contains some brand new extras, are these the same ones included with the remastered Steelbook?
Reply With Quote
  #4897  
Old 20th January 2015, 09:19 AM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Cave of Caerbannog
Blog Entries: 3
Default

From Facebook:

***THIEF RELEASE DATE UPDATE***
Sadly due to a distribution issue that is currently being ironed we are having to push the release date for this title back to the 2nd of February. Please note that orders made directly with Arrow store will not be affected as Thief is currently in stock and shipping.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4898  
Old 20th January 2015, 11:16 AM
fuzzymctiger's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
From Facebook:

***THIEF RELEASE DATE UPDATE***
Sadly due to a distribution issue that is currently being ironed we are having to push the release date for this title back to the 2nd of February. Please note that orders made directly with Arrow store will not be affected as Thief is currently in stock and shipping.
Strange, I just got hm shipping notification from Zavvi then, which said it's due 9th of Feb. Glad they're shipping a preorder before release, but I am very suspicious
__________________
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Reply With Quote
  #4899  
Old 20th January 2015, 11:24 AM
Nosferatu@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Cave of Caerbannog
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Strange, I just got hm shipping notification from Zavvi then, which said it's due 9th of Feb. Glad they're shipping a preorder before release, but I am very suspicious
I also thought it was strange that the announcement comes after some have received their copies.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4900  
Old 20th January 2015, 02:05 PM
tele1962's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post
Got the Amray of Tenebrae last week, just seen on Arrows FB page it contains some brand new extras, are these the same ones included with the remastered Steelbook?
Anyone?
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.