All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree428Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2016, 04:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
We watched it earlier, I was on the edge of my seat throughout!
Yes just next week cant come quick enough.
Old 15th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Another fine episode this week, any episode that is Carol and Maggie heavy is always going to be good!
Rik and Demdike@Cult Labs like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 15th March 2016, 09:53 PM
Cult Addict

Really? We thought it was an awful episode.
Old 15th March 2016, 10:21 PM
Cult Veteran

It was amazing haha

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 15th March 2016, 10:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Really? We thought it was an awful episode.
I agree big build up last weeks episode was great and kept on waiting in suspense to see what happens, only for it to be ok and huge let down. Honestly thought we was going to see some confrontation and someone get killed in a shoot out or something

Last edited by gag; 15th March 2016 at 10:49 PM.
Old 15th March 2016, 11:11 PM
Cult Addict

I'm not one that needs every episode to be a big action set piece, the slow thought out character building episodes are great. But this week's was a mess. Carol for no discernible reason suddenly going soft. Maggie going hardcore. For no reason. While thing just seemed silly.
Old 15th March 2016, 11:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

We thought it was great too, there needs to be episodes like that otherwise the show would get boring if every episode was all guns blazing.

The last 3 episodes this season are tipped to be ****ing amazing, can't wait!
Justin101 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 16th March 2016, 02:04 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

While i agree to points of view, some episodes have been slow and ive enjoyed them and others haven't , yes we do need Slow episode like ppl stated can't have guns blazing every episode, do need build ups character building etc and thats good,, just way last week episode come it built like we was going to get something amazing, not neccesary guns blazing but was expecting eg them to kill one of them. It was a good episode just a bit of a let down for the reasons explained.
Old 17th March 2016, 12:07 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I'm not one that needs every episode to be a big action set piece, the slow thought out character building episodes are great. But this week's was a mess. Carol for no discernible reason suddenly going soft. Maggie going hardcore. For no reason. While thing just seemed silly.
Hmmmmh... I saw good reason for both character changes (Spoiler contains TV latest episode content only):

SPOILER:
Maggie becomes a mum and protects her unborn child, probably as well as being torn apart with doubts after the talk with the Savior who had lost/aborted her baby. And Carol seems to be cracking up, she had a peaceful life, then was forced to become the cold killer machine, but still with a bond to her peaceful self, which was reflected in her still keeping count of her kills. Then came a breather break in Alexandria (keep in mind that they skipped about 2 months after the rebuilding of the walls!) where she managed to fall back into her peaceful and mothering self, baking cookies, having a starting romance and all that - and then she is torn back into the killer Carol mode by the Saviors and she sees the leader of that group and realizes that she is not so different - that all seems to break her and I am really afraid I may have to find a new favourite character in TWD... And yeah, do not fall for her religious old woman act, that was intentional camouflage acting to lower the shields of the Saviors and up teh chances to get out of there...
Rik likes this.
Old 17th March 2016, 03:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

My thoughts exactly (btw, spoiler tags don't work for people using Tapatalk, which is why I never use them when talking about the show, no idea why they don't)
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!