Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

Tre have you got the Amazon version of Netflix - Amazon Prime? because them shows you mentioned are apart of that aren't they?.

I'm up to episode 11 in the 4th season of Prison Break. It' nowhere near as good as season 1 and there is no need for T-Bag to be in the show, his storyline just dosent seem to fit.
keirarts likes this.
Old 4th March 2016, 10:42 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Grimm. Season 2. Two part finale.

Voodoo, Baron Samedi and zombies! What more do you want? Oh! A cliffhanger? Yes, that as well!

keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 7th March 2016, 10:42 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Currently watching this...

Old 7th March 2016, 11:23 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
Tre have you got the Amazon version of Netflix - Amazon Prime? because them shows you mentioned are apart of that aren't they?.

I'm up to episode 11 in the 4th season of Prison Break. It' nowhere near as good as season 1 and there is no need for T-Bag to be in the show, his storyline just dosent seem to fit.
Wasnt to overly keen on season 4. Im not sure if i am or not looking forward to new prison break series
Old 7th March 2016, 12:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished season 1 of true blood better than I was expecting, was half expecting some awful twishite type program, but how wrong I was, great characters and story. Vampires( granted some are evil but the same can be said of man) here seem to represent any minority that are persecuted by bigots.
Old 7th March 2016, 12:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post

Yes, mind I thought prison break went downhill fast after the second season
Old 7th March 2016, 01:00 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Finished season 1 of true blood better than I was expecting, was half expecting some awful twishite type program, but how wrong I was, great characters and story. Vampires( granted some are evil but the same can be said of man) here seem to represent any minority that are persecuted by bigots.
It gets so much better from Season 2 on-wards as well, although I do think the last couple of season are on the decline again.
Overall it's a great show and lot more 'adult' than you'd have expected from the time when it came out, but then it is an HBO show.
keirarts likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 8th March 2016, 01:02 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Enjoy the second series then....

Finished Mr Show. Very silly.
Watched Filmed In Supermarionation, which is slightly more informative than the last documentary I watched.
Dear Mr Watterson which is a documentary about the Calvin & Hobbes creator. Don't know about C&H?? Your loss. Informative as much as it can be, recommended!!
Justin101 and keirarts like this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 8th March 2016, 02:22 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Enjoy the second series then....

Finished Mr Show. Very silly.
Watched Filmed In Supermarionation, which is slightly more informative than the last documentary I watched.
Dear Mr Watterson which is a documentary about the Calvin & Hobbes creator. Don't know about C&H?? Your loss. Informative as much as it can be, recommended!!
I enjoyed that C&H doc myself, and as you say, it's as informative as you can be when it's regarding a recluse! I've read the entire Calvin & Hobbes so many times it's one of the best comic strips going, although I do lose my patience with the Spaceman Spiff strips!
Demoncrat and keirarts like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 8th March 2016, 04:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished season four of merlin and watched first episode of Damien

Like this? Share it using the links below!