Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th March 2013, 10:13 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched Crank: High Voltage on 5 last night. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh. their ad breaks are ridiculous.
Hawkmonger likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 4th March 2013, 01:01 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
I'm man enough to know when i'm wrong.
Keirarts, are you familier with Madoka Magica? I've heard really good stuff about it and might give it a shot.
not seen it yet but i've heard good things as well, might give it a try as well!
Old 4th March 2013, 08:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Live At The Apollo and Jack Whitehall made me laugh...there really is a first time for everything
Old 4th March 2013, 08:32 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Live At The Apollo and Jack Whitehall made me laugh...there really is a first time for everything
That's never happened to me, don't see it ever happening either.
Rik, Slippery Jack and Zann like this.
Old 4th March 2013, 11:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Only time Jack Whitehall would make me laugh is if I saw him walking down the street and he slipped in a massive pile of dogshit, landing on his arse, same goes for Ricky Gervais, Russell Brand, Alan Carr and Graham Norton!
Zann likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th March 2013, 06:03 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Only time Jack Whitehall would make me laugh is if I saw him walking down the street and he slipped in a massive pile of dogshit, landing on his arse, same goes for Ricky Gervais, Russell Brand, Alan Carr and Graham Norton!
We are in a Dark Age of comedy.
Old 5th March 2013, 06:59 AM
Cult Addict

FINALLY got round to watching season 2 onwards of SONS OF ANARCHY. Must have had them on DVD for well over a year possibly longer, now I have plaenty of spare time decided to get them watched.
Old 5th March 2013, 08:13 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Im a bit of give and take with Ricky Gervais and his programmes because i loved idiot abroad except series 3 wasnt really that funny and to short,
Im quite enjoying Derek my wife loves it not many comedies make her laugh like this does,
Totaly detest Russel Brand would be happy if never heard his name or seen his face ever again in the media,
Alan Carr nothing against him but dont watch him he just isnt even funny one bit same goes for Graham norton but at the odd time if i was by chance watching him he can slightly amuse me,
Never ever found Lenny Henry funny one bit funny more irritating if anything,
Ive seen over 60 bands live but only ever seen 3 comedians live
Lee evans highly amusing and entertaining to watch,
Jimmy carr i could watch him for ages never fails to amuse me my wife doesnt like him but only because she always says i just dont get his sense of humour,
John Bishop he was ok but not half as amusing as i was expecting,
But one comedian i would love to see if Kevin Bridges think he very good.
Some comedians are nowhere as funny as they like to think they are some have never been funny nad more irritating than anything, But the type of comedians that get on my nerves are the type that people have forgot about and only time they seem to be in the news is when they make uncalled sick jokes about people eg Joan Rivers about the joke she made about a jewish girl looking hot here the link,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module this just is not funny or mausing

Last edited by gag; 5th March 2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old 5th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
Watched Crank: High Voltage on 5 last night. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh. their ad breaks are ridiculous.
I agree, thats why i like to buy films on dvd & blu. Ads were every 5 to 10 mins. I once saw a film where the beginning credits had just finished then there was an advert.

I reckon the Crank 2 ads were excessive and what made it worse was there was a 5 min news break as well as the adverts. Im sure they could have waited as the world wasn't going to change in the short time the film was going to end after the news break.
Old 5th March 2013, 02:47 PM
Cult Addict

Returned to Utena last night, with a filler (groan)...did one of the main characters give birth to King Ghidorah at the end? Just when I thought this show couldn't get any wierder too, I can't get enough! Sadly I only have 8 episodes left, it's gone from a guilty pleasure to a favourate on this second viewing so....grud, need to see this guy's newest stuff...oh, and starting on The Walking Dead season 3 soon also.

DVD and BD collection

Like this? Share it using the links below!