Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th July 2014, 10:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

It's old news for most of you guys i bet and it might also be a bit chick flicky but me and the fiance gave SuperNatural season 1 a go recently and we enjoyed it. now we have season 3. Not a bad show for those who like Grimm stories.
Old 16th July 2014, 10:28 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
It's old news for most of you guys i bet and it might also be a bit chick flicky but me and the fiance gave SuperNatural season 1 a go recently and we enjoyed it. now we have season 3. Not a bad show for those who like Grimm stories.
Supernatural is great.

I don't see it as chick flicky at all.
Old 18th July 2014, 02:30 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched the first episode of the strain last night, acting was a little hit and miss but enjoyed it and can't wait for the next episode
Old 18th July 2014, 04:26 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Watched the first episode of the strain last night, acting was a little hit and miss but enjoyed it and can't wait for the next episode
I'll be interested to see the TV show because I really enjoyed the book.
Old 21st July 2014, 11:21 PM
Cult Addict

Just finished the first season of ARROW. Pretty impressive stuff though I wonder if DC Comics could sue themselves for ripping off the Nolan Batman films...
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 22nd July 2014, 04:17 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

THE STRAIN
TATTOOS AFTER DARK
Old 22nd July 2014, 10:46 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Just finished the first season of ARROW. Pretty impressive stuff though I wonder if DC Comics could sue themselves for ripping off the Nolan Batman films...
Watching the second season and it's even better, very dark like(that's why I like it so much) the Nolan films. Also sets up for the flash series's which from the pilot is going to be good as well but not as dark as this. This is really is what a batman tv series should be, minus it not having batman of course. Lots of big name villains are introduced in season two. Only downside was john barrowman dreadful actor.

Last edited by trebor8273; 22nd July 2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 22nd July 2014, 07:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just noticed a show called wings on netflix from some of the people who did cheers and Frasier, which I liked. Has anyone seen it
Old 14th August 2014, 03:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Claire is watching HEARTLAND about a girl horse Whisperer that looks after ill horses and lives on a farm with her family after her mother passes away. Very much like Where The Heart Is. There is 6 seasons and she loves it - so much so that she started it on 1st August 14 and is now on season 4 by the 14th August. It's overkilling it for me
Old 16th August 2014, 06:17 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Phycho is still one of my favourite thrillers from the early 60's (with Psycho II being one of my fabourite sequels of all time. So I was very apprehensive about watching Bates Motel on Netflix! I worries were out at ease after viewing the first episode! I was hooked throughout the ten episodes. The characters are amazing, as are their relationships with one another. I was sad when it ended. I can't wait for series 2.

I'm also addicted to Law & Order. It combines two of my favourite genes: Police Drama and Courtroom Drama. All in a little 45 minute programme. I'm currently on series 2.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!