Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th April 2015, 12:28 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I only ever saw two films at school other than those gross out public safety films like Apaches etc They were Un Chien Andalou and the second Planet of the Apes film, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

Did Albert and Harold help with physics in any way?
Old 11th April 2015, 12:36 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
Just started the third series of Shadows, is it me or were tv series for children a lot more interesting than it is today? Proper stories, spooky plots, it doesn't feel like I'm watching kids tv at all.
Tell me about it, if I have to watch one more gymnast/dancer/mermaid programme with the girl Slowly...
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 11th April 2015, 12:52 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Tell me about it, if I have to watch one more gymnast/dancer/mermaid programme with the girl Slowly...
You never know they could develop into some sort of Suspiria weirdness. (The mermaid may be a CGI creation akin to the preying mantis in Dracula).
Old 11th April 2015, 06:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

HalfwAy trough daredevil and it gets better with each episode. dark, gritty and very violent in places. Shame have to wait a year for the next season
Old 11th April 2015, 07:32 PM
Cult Addict

How ****ing great was last nights Stardust Crusaders?! Jesus christ I always liked the Pet Shop Boys fight but damn DavidProduction actually made a Hawk doing Bruce Lee impressions with a goddamn ghost dragon looming over him SCARY! Their was one jump scare that actually terrified me god damn I bloody Love Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!
trebor8273 likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Old 11th April 2015, 11:20 PM
Cult Addict

Just finished Daredevil, what a great programme, faithful enough to the comics but with enough changes to make good TV. I was one excited MTDS when he finally suits up. This has now joined a small group of films and TV shows that make me think violence is the best solution to everything!
Old 12th April 2015, 08:34 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I watched the first two episodes of Daredevil last night and am really impressed so far. It's an excellent cast, the fight scenes are appropriately brutal and I look forward to seeing the chemistry between Matt and Foggy develop.

As I've recently finished watching True Blood again, it's great to see Deborah Ann Woll on TV in a major role.
Old 12th April 2015, 03:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just started jojos bizarre adventures: stardust crusaders

Looks like its going to be even better than the first two story arcs,10/10just for having walk like an Egyptian as the end theme song
Hawkmonger likes this.
Old 13th April 2015, 08:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished daredevil and as I said before it just gets better with each episode and the last 10 minutes or so when he puts his new suit I had to change my pants I was so excited . Brillant show that I can't wait for the next season.

Was going to watch a horror movie but so addicted to hunter x hunter and jojos bizarre adventures just going to continuing watching those two shows.
Old 18th April 2015, 11:13 PM
Cult Addict

We started Daredevil a few nights ago and I'm really really enjoying it, the fight sequences are fantastic, particularly the corridor fight in episode two. Very Old Boy. Unfortunately we're only two episodes in because my wife is a damn doormouse and needs to sleep all the bloody time.

Like this? Share it using the links below!