Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
This use to crack me up.

Demoncrat and MrBarlow like this.
Old 31st December 2020, 11:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Still Game: Hootenanny.

Jack, Victor, Winston and tam decide to go to Joe's Highland retreat, with Victor and Jack making their own way and upsetting the locals, Tam and Winston struggle to get there. Meena is away to India to visit her sister leaving Navid but finds jealousy and draws him closer to Isa.

Another New year special that comes with more laughs, Navid eating his own food living it hardcore and making his own breakfast, this one I was never that keen on but has grown on me over time with watching it a few times, Tam and Winston do mix in the laughs with Jack and Victor getting banned from the only pub a few times.
Old 1st January 2021, 03:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Cobra Kai series 3
Spoilers

Even With Miguel in hospital on life support nothing been learnt the hatred etc still spirals out of control,
Robby gone on the run,
Johnny and Daniel team up to find him, when Daniel does he turns him in for his own good, end up in prison and still can’t keep out of trouble after constantly being bullied,
Daniel goes back to Japan to save his car dealership because his rival stole his business with the Japanese, while he there becomes friends with a old enemy,
Meanwhile Johnny and Daniel are trying to sort out all the mess it’s caused while kreese is still trying to cause trouble, Johny doing his best to help Miguel get better and walk again.
Now starting episode 7, season 4 has been commissioned.

Last edited by gag; 1st January 2021 at 03:16 PM.
Old 1st January 2021, 08:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Armchair Thriller.

Dying Day.

Part 1: Mr Skipling is sentenced to death.
Anthony Skipling a man with a habit of time and place, listens to a tape involving people talking and hears he is going to die, when he informs the police the voices that say he will die are gone.

Part 2: Mr Skipling finds a friend.
While on his train journey, Anthony sees the same man with the tape and his eyes are bleeding, he informs the police who don't believe him and manages to convince someone that he may be in danger.

Part 3: Mr Skipling fights back.
After a chance meeting with his estranged wife Doris, Anthony believes he knows the voice on the tape and wants to meet with the man, when they meet the man has no idea who Anthny is.

Part 4: Mr Skipling's day of reckoning.
As the 28th looms closer, Anthony braces himself for that very date and the real culprit reveals themself.

Sir Ian McKellen reveals himself as a fine dam good actor, this was thrilling, suspenseful and has some good tense moments, this is basically playing mind games and how to drive a sane man mad. From start to finish this was very fast paced but never lost track of the story and maintained the plot, this is another decent episodes of the show.
Old 1st January 2021, 10:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Armchair Thriller.

Fear of God.

Part 1: A question of Gravity.
When a young girl jumps off a roof of a apartment block, neighbour and journalist Paul Marriott investigates her death and discovers she was part of a religious cult after finding her diary.

Part 2: The Noise.
After attending the funeral of the young girl, Paul meets her sister Nicola, and the leader of the cult Regiment of God also wants her diary. Paul feeling he is being followed and finds his flat bugged.

Part 3: The Music Room.
Paul is knocked out by a strange noise but manages to record it, he feels there is a connection between the noise and the cult aswell and moves deeper into the mystery when he along with Nicola and friend go to the grounds of the cult.

Part 4: Bang.
The cult are desperate to get the diary and her ashes, Nicola agrees to deliver them, with the police closing in, the leader decides to pack up but will they make it out?

This wasn't as tense or suspensful as the previous episodes but more mystery, crime, drama but it did have its good points, one being the plot using a American Cult in Britain and development of using sound waves as a weapon that's meant to be engineered for the military and some good acting thrown in from the cast, you can tell this was made for television with their use of special effects that still seem better today than what we get now.
Old 2nd January 2021, 03:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just finished season 3 cobra Kai highly enjoyable bring on season 4, but the total outcome was obvious what what going to happen from the beginning.
trebor8273 and Graveyard like this.
Old 2nd January 2021, 07:18 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Just finished season 3 cobra Kai highly enjoyable bring on season 4, but the total outcome was obvious what what going to happen from the beginning.
I watched the first episode last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll continue watching it this evening and, if I don't finish it tonight, I will tomorrow.
gag, trebor8273 and MrBarlow like this.
Old 2nd January 2021, 11:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Armchair Thriller.

The Circe Complex.

Part 1:
Tom Foreman robs a jewellery shop and kills a policeman in the process and hides the loot, he hasn't disclosed where he has hidden it and refuses to tell his wife or psychiatrist Ollie Milton.

Part 2:
Tom's wife decides he has to be sprung out of jail with the aid of a ex convict Cat Devlin, he has doubts about his involvement and he is given a price that he can't decline.

Part 3:
After a heist, Tom is with Ollie at the hideout, determined to get Tom to speak and say where the loot is and turns things up to make him talk which backfires, Cat arrives and sensing something is wrong with Tom.

Part 4:
Cat now set to take a fall insists he is innocent Detective Bannister isn't sure to trust a convict, Cat tells Bannister about his relationship with Mrs Foreman.

Part 5:
Bannister still has his doubts about Tom's death the more he speaks to Mrs Foreman the more they become closer. Ollie is trying to compile some facts in clues where the loot is.

Part6:
Ollie has managed to find the location of the loot, while Bannister decides to resign from the police force and set up home with Mrs Foreman, will it be a happy ending for all?

I found this one a bit hard to get through until the second/ third episode as it seemed to be a tale of team betrayal then strays to Femme Fatale which was a bit expected as Mrs Foreman should have a mattress tied to her back. The last episode was interesting as it shows what women would do to get their hands on a lot of money and jewellery.
Old 3rd January 2021, 07:41 PM
Cult Acolyte

I'm marathonning Pretty Little Liars at present. Seen it before but it's about 4 years since so it feels pretty fresh. Some of the twists and turns are thoroughly outrageous, but I do like how dark it's prepared to go, and how thoroughly deranged the second "A" is, even going so far as to frame one of the girls' mums for murder. Insane.
Old 3rd January 2021, 07:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I watched the first episode last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll continue watching it this evening and, if I don't finish it tonight, I will tomorrow.
The films have been on tv, haven’t seen them for years so decided to watch them.
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!