All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree500Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2008, 04:17 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
The previous video cuts to Axe (the razor-slashing during the attempted rape) were waived in 2005 for the ILC DVD. Cannibal Terror has never been cut by the BBFC.

I'd get Axe myself but the nearest Poundland to me is in Plymouth (60 miles away).

Dunno where your nearest morrisons is vincenzo,but my one had the two disc release of axe for two quid. Check out your nearest one and see if they have owt in stock.
Old 8th October 2008, 04:24 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

There's one where I live (Newquay) and another near Truro. Neither of them have it and both shops are about as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Old 8th October 2008, 05:02 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

If I come across it in Falkirk mate,I'll post ya one Vince.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2008, 05:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TALL DUDE View Post
Dunno where your nearest morrisons is vincenzo,but my one had the two disc release of axe for two quid. Check out your nearest one and see if they have owt in stock.
My local one didnt have it, it's only a small town with a little high street so the Morrisons is pretty crap but I got it at the big one in town. Cheers for that btw Tall Dude (you mentioned it on another thread), it's a great set, especially for 2 quid. After Morrisons started stocking I noticed a bunch of them pop up in CEX, they were selling them for 9 quid a piece though, the cheek of it lol.
Old 8th October 2008, 06:08 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween_22 View Post
My local one didnt have it, it's only a small town with a little high street so the Morrisons is pretty crap but I got it at the big one in town. Cheers for that btw Tall Dude (you mentioned it on another thread), it's a great set, especially for 2 quid. After Morrisons started stocking I noticed a bunch of them pop up in CEX, they were selling them for 9 quid a piece though, the cheek of it lol.
Hope you enjoy it. Gonna hit the old poundland in falkirk tommorow with a vengeance. Yowza baby!
Old 8th October 2008, 06:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

None left mate-the miserly Manc was seen leaving the Howgate carpark in a forty foot articulated.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2008, 06:46 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
None left mate-the miserly Manc was seen leaving the Howgate carpark in a forty foot articulated.....
Nae doot flogging them on to some unsuspecting horror fan for double the price.Tut,tut.

So thats where he's been today,thought he was kinda quiet on these here forums.Or maybe he's been paying a visit to the borestone bar to see his favourite barmaid,isabel,she's a dead ringer for old lizzie from prisoner cell block h.

The truth will out!
Old 9th October 2008, 01:21 AM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
If I come across it in Falkirk mate,I'll post ya one Vince.....
Let me know if you find one. Much obliged.
Old 9th October 2008, 04:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Was in falkirk poundland this morning ,and although most of the titles i already had,or did have, i did come away with hitch hike to hell,psycho sisters,and,against my better judgement,jess franco's cannibals..oh dear.

The falkirk branch had loads of the camp blood movies,cheerleader massacre and house of pain,plus butchered,thirst,aquanoids,cold grip and a few others i've forgot.
Old 9th October 2008, 05:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I'm going to be Derby one tomorrow so hopefully they'll have some titles I'm after.

Like this? Share it using the links below!