All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd January 2013, 11:32 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
nope, I got my ZFE fine, but another £60 worth of blus got sent to a house down the street, it was sheer luck I got them. Its worth anyone whose not got theres yet to check this, and if you havent recieved them and theres no sign complain. If Arrow ignore your e-mails then complain. A friend of mine got a full refund.
I hope this mistake is fixed i have €115 order waiting to be sent out from Arrow. Im sure if they went to the wrong house where i live i could say goodbye to my films.
Old 2nd January 2013, 11:35 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I hope this mistake is fixed i have €115 order waiting to be sent out from Arrow. Im sure if they went to the wrong house where i live i could say goodbye to my films.
Same here!

I got lucky as the woman on duty at the post was a friend of my late fathers, so she made sure the junkie that lived at that address couldent claim the package!
Old 3rd January 2013, 07:13 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Has anyone watched the film with the commentaries yet? The commentaries would have been recorded against the full version of the film so in theory would be 6 seconds out of time although I suspect its not really noticeable.
Old 3rd January 2013, 08:10 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
nope, I got my ZFE fine, but another £60 worth of blus got sent to a house down the street, it was sheer luck I got them. Its worth anyone whose not got theres yet to check this, and if you havent recieved them and theres no sign complain. If Arrow ignore your e-mails then complain. A friend of mine got a full refund.
Well i'm so annoyed about this that i sent them an email last night asking for a full refund, i also mentioned that i no longer want the ZFE disc as i've now read the reviews that it is flawed and incomplete.I have been lied to about the dispatch date several times by Arrow employees and frankly i'm now past caring, i just want my money back, i would've liked to order the limited Bava Blu Rays but if i have to go through all this again, i won't bother.I will give them until the end of today to rectify this, if they ignore my emails again i will be contacting Trading Standards !
robertzombie likes this.

Last edited by medwaygarage; 3rd January 2013 at 08:39 AM.
Old 3rd January 2013, 08:26 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I've been completely put off buying the upcoming Bava's because of the poor service from the online store, and now this whole ZFE business. Arrow seem to be leaving their hardcore fans behind.
Old 3rd January 2013, 10:32 AM
Cult Addict

Back around September time I put an order into the store for the last few slipcase blu's I wanted to complete my collection. Thought it odd they sent out 3 discs in 2 boxes. Especially when one was the size of a yellow pages. So what did I get you ask? They'd only sent me 8 blurays I didn't order. Name and address all correct. I'm guessing someone else's order had been sent to me along with my stuff. When I emailed them they thanked me for my honesty and admitted if I hadn't said anything they would have been none the wiser. Didn't think much of it at the time but in retrospect...
Old 3rd January 2013, 10:35 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refused View Post
I've been completely put off buying the upcoming Bava's because of the poor service from the online store, and now this whole ZFE business. Arrow seem to be leaving their hardcore fans behind.
I'm the same, I really want the 2 BAVA LE's, but after all the recent mess with postage and the **** up with ZFE, I think I'll hang on until I know they haven't ****ed up these too
robertzombie likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 3rd January 2013, 10:44 AM
Cult Acolyte

Who is this Morton bloke
Old 3rd January 2013, 11:09 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Back around September time I put an order into the store for the last few slipcase blu's I wanted to complete my collection. Thought it odd they sent out 3 discs in 2 boxes. Especially when one was the size of a yellow pages. So what did I get you ask? They'd only sent me 8 blurays I didn't order. Name and address all correct. I'm guessing someone else's order had been sent to me along with my stuff. When I emailed them they thanked me for my honesty and admitted if I hadn't said anything they would have been none the wiser. Didn't think much of it at the time but in retrospect...
Bloody hell! That's an enormous cock up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
Who is this Morton bloke
James Morton - used to post on here a while back.
Old 3rd January 2013, 12:03 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Has anyone watched the film with the commentaries yet? The commentaries would have been recorded against the full version of the film so in theory would be 6 seconds out of time although I suspect its not really noticeable.
I have watched both commentaries. Both start right at the beginning and the flow of the talk is constant, and is not interupted at all at the credit cut, no matter which titles you select.

Like this? Share it using the links below!