Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2010, 06:40 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

currently playing Battlefield Bad company 2, this game looks and handles better than Modern Warfare 2, The script is a lot better too....
Old 15th April 2010, 12:19 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I haven't been playing much lately, just finishing Resistance 2 (PS3) and NFS Shift (360) I got Forza 3 (360) and MX vs ATV (PS3) up next, (love racer's) and World Cup on pre order , plus I will probably pick up AVP when I finish Resistance 2 . (i like to keep a FPS in my collection)

I still dip in and out of Madden 10, SVR10 and NBA 2K10.

Resistance 2 was very short and held little challenge and no replay value , but NFS Shift's a massive game with pretty good replay value. Best NFS since NFS 3DO imho.

I occasionally hit Blitz Overtime (US footy) and SVR09 on PSP if I cant sleep .

Last games traded in

DIRT 2.....excellent
Race Driver Pro.....very good
Nascar 09.....very good
Old 15th April 2010, 12:18 PM
Cultist

I'm a bit apprehensive about buying the World Cup game as I'm still enjoying Fifa 10 and have now just pre-ordered Alan Wake (360) and Red Dead Redemption (PS3) so I think my gaming calendar will be full up from next month.

I've still got Forza 3 sealed and untouched since I bought it. I do plan to open it up and play it at some point though.
Old 15th April 2010, 04:20 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I aint opened Forza 3 either Phats as NFS Shift's a real blast, but i've near finished that so i'll be playing it as my next Racer soon as.

I never bought Fifa 10 , I just kept 09 as I knew i'd be getting Fifa World Cup as im not a big fan of soccer at club level, I enjoy international football though so WC 2010 is a must buy for me.
Old 28th April 2010, 03:36 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I pick ed up a copy of EA's NBA Live10 (PS3) again (at last !) and Saints Row (360) so i'll be dipping into those soon, though from Friday i'll be pretty much spending my 'Game Time' on EA's World Cup 2010 .
Old 28th April 2010, 03:44 PM
Ex-member

"Condemned" - Bruuuuutaaaal!
Old 28th April 2010, 05:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Currently playing Splinter Cell Conviction and the current DLC campaign, The Passing on Left 4 Dead 2.

Got Alan Wake & Red Dead redemption on pre-order.

Looking forward to playing Alan Wake as there hasn't been a decent Psychological horror/thriller game on the 360 since Condemned: Criminal Origins.

But I'm most looking forward to Red Dead Redemption. I'm so gonna live out my Leone/Corbucci/Castellari/Eastwood/Nero/Van Cleef spaghetti western fantasy when this bad boy comes out!!
Old 28th April 2010, 07:08 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Everybody seems to be waiting on Red Dead bar me.
I dont like Western themed games much , plus I didn't care for Call of Juarez, but Red being a Rockstar game means its gonna be good , so kinda mixed on this one.
Old 1st May 2010, 04:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

one of the most satisfying moments in gaming history...chopping the legs off that hermes **** in God of War 3.
Old 7th May 2010, 11:40 AM
Cultist

I finally took the plunge and bought Fifa World Cup 2010 for the PS3 last night. My first game was an online head to head match where I lost 4-1, although I was playing as Fiji while my opponent picked Ivory Coast, and I was 4-0 down at one point. Trying to handle Drogba with the Fijian defence is not easy. I had troubles connecting online for most of the night so I ended up playing the story of qualifying mode for ages. They used to have this type of thing in ISS years ago but for some reason they got rid of it. I just hope that Fifa decide to include a similar mode for the next instalment of Fifa, although I'm not holding my breath. Overall, I'm enjoying the game but I'm not overly impressed by it in general.

Like this? Share it using the links below!