Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th July 2010, 03:56 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Ants correct Gag.
Plug your PS3 in with both Scart and HDMI leads, then set the settings for HDMI. I had to do that with one of my TV's.
If that fails try Component leads, they give an HD picture but not as pure as HDMI .
Old 9th July 2010, 04:15 PM
Twilight Zone Co-ordinator

Default What are you playing?

Just finished Red Dead, so now I'm going a bit retro with the old Gamecube SSX Tricky on the Wii. Still good fun, I'm thinking of picking up Mario Galaxy 2. Slightly put off by there being s tutorial DVD - seems too much like hard work!
Old 9th July 2010, 07:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

cheers 4 the advice ill give a try later

THANKS
Old 10th July 2010, 06:49 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGGPodcast View Post
Just finished Red Dead, so now I'm going a bit retro with the old Gamecube SSX Tricky on the Wii. Still good fun, I'm thinking of picking up Mario Galaxy 2. Slightly put off by there being s tutorial DVD - seems too much like hard work!
SSX Tricky is a fabulous game. I cant understand why it has never made it to PS3 and 360.
The terrible STOKED and Shaun Whites Snowboarding are the only option for us PS3 gamers looking some powder and they are totally dull sim like snooze fests compared to the SSX games .
Yes, I like sim style games alot, especially Racers, but every so often I want a game thats a total blast, that ignores real life limitations and goes for the buzz factor .
Why has 90% of everything on PS3 to be so realistic and tied up with real life, real time physic's nowadays .? Why cant we have more "fun" games like SSX Tricky ?
Old 11th July 2010, 11:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
started demons souls- awesome game but so hard
Is this game a button basher? I have tendonitis or tendonosis in my left forearm So I have to limit my gaming to twice a week so as to avoid weeks of pain. Thats why I have been playing Darksiders since start of June. If this game is hard and if it is a button basher; I could be playing it for years
Old 12th July 2010, 01:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Bought Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil - Code Veronica the other day. Code Veronica is probably the weakest IMO of all the PS editions, but it was the only one I never completed (I lost interest).

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 16th July 2010, 04:24 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Been hitting the PSP lately due to not being able to sleep and an currently playing GRAN TURISMO and F1 09. on that.
Both great handheld games though no career mode in GT.

Anybody recommended me any good Shooters on PSP.?
Old 17th July 2010, 12:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
hey vipco thanx good to be back , now all i need to do is get my arse in gear and watch some films so i can have something to post about

Sounds like a plan good sir!
Old 28th July 2010, 03:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Playing killzone 2 on ps3
There a bit that p ing me off where u in like a chapel and you and another bloke r taking every 1 on, and u moved upstairs on the balcony ive been on this bit 4 ages no matter how many ppl kill they still keep coming and coming. i just cant get past this bit no matter how hard i try
Old 28th July 2010, 03:17 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Just finished DANTE'S INFERNO.

I want to get GOD OF WAR 3 next but I'm gonna wait a bit, a couple of weeks ago Game had it for £25, by the time I went back to get it it had gone back up to £40. I'll wait till it goes down again.

Games lose value quicker than dvd's do!

Like this? Share it using the links below!