Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st January 2011, 04:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows arrived yesterday, after a few weeks delay The game so far is quite enjoyable. The story is interesting and the graphics are good. The gameplay is ok, but is in my opinion held back because of the camera angles(which are very fixed). I keep trying to use my right analog stick, but it doesn't work Anyway I'm still playing and it only cost me £17
Old 2nd January 2011, 12:35 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Gran Turismo 5 and PES 11.

GT5 is a beautiful looking game , even more so if you have a 3D Hi Def LCD TV as it's sterioscopic 3D enabled . Unfortunately I dont but it still look's beautiful in full 1080p on my HD LED set.
A great sim racing game with over 1000 real cars, including WRC cars as well as the offical NASCAR licence and over 70 real and made up track / road variations to race on ,including the Top Gear track .
Fantastic driving experience that will last for ages and is well worth the 40 quid asking price.

Now as a FIFA man I just dont get PES 11 at all. I love my FIFA 11 and only got PES for its large amount of International teams , but im finding the kit thing pretty weird. I know the English league has no licence with PES but I would have thought that the national team kits would be correct, Brazil in White / Green kits .?
As a FIFA owner I cant see any reason to play PES now as the national team kits are mostly variations of the real strips, and although its not bad to play , is quite deep and has alot to offer, imho FIFA 11 beats it' in the actual footballing bit and thats what counts to me so I think i'll be trading it in come Monday.
Old 2nd January 2011, 12:52 AM
Active Cultist

World of Warcraft-got bored and bought wow,its a fun game but gets boring after a few hours of play,god knows how people play it 24/7
Old 2nd January 2011, 09:35 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Now as a FIFA man I just dont get PES 11 at all. I love my FIFA 11 and only got PES for its large amount of International teams , but im finding the kit thing pretty weird. I know the English league has no licence with PES but I would have thought that the national team kits would be correct, Brazil in White / Green kits .?
As a FIFA owner I cant see any reason to play PES now as the national team kits are mostly variations of the real strips, and although its not bad to play , is quite deep and has alot to offer, imho FIFA 11 beats it' in the actual footballing bit and thats what counts to me so I think i'll be trading it in come Monday.
And I'm the other way round, I much prefer the gameplay to PES, I just wish it had all the proper licencing like Fifa, if it did I reckon a lot of those that get FIFA soley for the proper teams would jump ship and come to PES.
Old 2nd January 2011, 01:13 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Currently playing a little game called Blood Drive on the PS3!

Think Twisted Metal with Zombies! Nothing special but really fun!
Old 2nd January 2011, 03:23 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
And I'm the other way round, I much prefer the gameplay to PES, I just wish it had all the proper licencing like Fifa, if it did I reckon a lot of those that get FIFA soley for the proper teams would jump ship and come to PES.
8 quid was the best trade price I got so I took it off SKATE 2 .
I like the FIFA gameplay but did enjoy PES11 but the menu I found complicated.
Old 2nd January 2011, 03:25 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotoZOMBIE View Post
Currently playing a little game called Blood Drive on the PS3!

Think Twisted Metal with Zombies! Nothing special but really fun!
I was thinking of getting this myself . It does look like fun.
Old 2nd January 2011, 03:27 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Anyone got Splatterhouse?

I was thinking of maybe giving it a go, or possibly wait for it to go down, i'm sick of buying games for £35-£40 and then they are selling for peanuts a couple of months later.
Old 2nd January 2011, 03:56 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Spent 4hrs on God Of War 3 yesterday which was awesome, love the graphics and the game play....
Old 2nd January 2011, 08:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I was thinking of getting this myself . It does look like fun.
Yeah it's great! The game doesn't have many game modes and the only multiplayer is online but overall for the price (I paid £15 for the game on PS3) Blood Drive is a great distraction!

Like this? Share it using the links below!