Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

SharonLynette 5th December 2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 298779)
I'm waiting on that Too Cool For School set to be delivered. I've ordered loads of stuff over the last couple of weeks and nothing has arrived as of yet. We had no post the last 2 days too. I'm hoping the postman hasn't been buried under the pile of goodies.

Same here, there has been a worrying lack of parcels this last week, as if time has stood still then a deluge today although Savage Cinema did arrive yesterday. My main panic is having all they items I have bought as presents arrive on time.

I ordered Too Cool for School on the 21st November and Savage Cinema on the 22nd.

SharonLynette 5th December 2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 298781)
7am! Don't think my postie is out of bed at that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 298783)
Mine often doesn't come until 4pm!

Our post is never usually that early. A bit strange really as we had a second load at about 10.30. I'm fortunate my mum was back home as I can barely move so I wouldn't have made it after being woken up, my partner didn't hear and rarely does unless he is stood next to the door and my dad, well my dad is pretty much the same as James. They usually give you 10 seconds to get to the door.

We might have a second load at 2pm, it makes you afraid to leave the house!

Refused 5th December 2012 11:05 AM

Wish my postman could manage two loads.
Ooo-err.

Susan Foreman 5th December 2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 298781)
7am! Don't think my postie is out of bed at that time.

Stephen - are YOU out of bed at that time?

Stephen@Cult Labs 5th December 2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 298795)
Stephen - are YOU out of bed at that time?

I'm out of bed for work just after 5am.

Susan Foreman 5th December 2012 11:12 AM

I stand corrected, and apologies for questioning you

As it happens, I am also out of bed around 5 o'clock-ish, but that's more to do with the cats pawing me and wanting to be fed rather than for work!

SharonLynette 5th December 2012 11:18 AM

At 5am this morning I think was about the time I was in a phone box calling the police telling them that someone was trying to kill me, I did seem to be in the middle of a caravan site, I think other people were killed before me, it's all a bit hazy now. Not the best dream I've had, a bit dull, wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

At the moment I'm lucky if I'm asleep by 5am.

Susan Foreman 5th December 2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 298806)
At the moment I'm lucky if I'm asleep by 5am.

Lazy oik/shameless hussy*

* delete as appropriate!

Reminds me of the old joke. 'If I'm not in bed by 5 o'clock, I go home!

**You know I love you really, Sharon!

oaxaca 5th December 2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 298801)
I stand corrected, and apologies for questioning you

As it happens, I am also out of bed around 5 o'clock-ish, but that's more to do with the cats pawing me and wanting to be fed rather than for work!

I had that problem until I bought an automatic feeding bowl... Best thing I ever did :p

Susan Foreman 5th December 2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 298814)
I had that problem until I bought an automatic feeding bowl... Best thing I ever did :p

Sadly, our cats like the personal touch!