Cult Acolyte

Default Arachnophobia

Arachnophobia
Fancied watching this not sure why,still good fun

RedEyeTheCylon and sawyer6 like this.
Old 27th August 2012, 07:31 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Just watched The Commitments for the first time. Didn't have a clue what it was about but my sister said it was great so I borrowed it. Wow, she weren't wrong, I absolutely adored every damn minute of it. So funny and it had amazingly brilliant music too, just ordered the special edition DVD and soundtrack cos I'm definitely gonna watch it again soon and can't wait to put the music on my phone. Why no Blu release though, seems a shame really, guess will have to wait a little longer for an upgrade

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 27th August 2012, 07:47 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

ID. Matthew from "Home To Roost" and Billy Mitchell from "Eastenders" play undercover cops investigating football hooligans. It's a lot of fun in a beery, sweary, smacking shit out of people way.
Old 27th August 2012, 09:29 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
ID. Matthew from "Home To Roost" and Billy Mitchell from "Eastenders" play undercover cops investigating football hooligans. It's a lot of fun in a beery, sweary, smacking shit out of people way.
Have you seen Green Street yet MTDS.?

Thats football hooliganism for Hobbits.
Old 27th August 2012, 10:00 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Have you seen Green Street yet MTDS.?

Thats football hooliganism for Hobbits.
Yeah, I didn't like it to be honest. "The Football Factory" is still my favourite hoolie film and my favourite film so far this year.
Old 27th August 2012, 11:09 PM
Cult Acolyte

Friday The 13th Part 3 - Best yet. Great kills, would really like to watch this in 3D. Really liked the Fangoria placement and the Shining homage with the axe through the door and the hand stabbing. Here's hoping we see the cut footage one day.

The Warriors - Bit slow at points, but over all a great movie. A lot less fights then I expected and the train death was a bit sudden. Also most of the gangs are ridiculous, except the Baseball Furies, who were awesome. Quite tame today, have no idea how it still warrants an R in Australia.
Baseball Fury likes this.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 27th August 2012, 11:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
Friday The 13th Part 3 - Best yet. Great kills, would really like to watch this in 3D. Really liked the Fangoria placement and the Shining homage with the axe through the door and the hand stabbing. Here's hoping we see the cut footage one day.
I'm about 1 hour and 15 minutes into this right now

Before this, I watched Insidious for the second time, it really is a fantastic film
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 28th August 2012, 08:38 AM
Ex-member

[QUOTE=fuzzymctiger;269097]Friday The 13th Part 3 - Best yet. Great kills, would really like to watch this in 3D. Really liked the Fangoria placement and the Shining homage with the axe through the door and the hand stabbing. Here's hoping we see the cut footage one day.

except the first F13 no way will we see all the uncut footage in the other films
Paramount et al threw cut gory stuff years ago
F13 THE NEW BLOOD is supposed to be the goriest and the MPAA hacked it to pieces more so than the victims
Old 28th August 2012, 09:24 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Morton View Post

except the first F13 no way will we see all the uncut footage in the other films
Paramount et al threw cut gory stuff years ago
F13 THE NEW BLOOD is supposed to be the goriest and the MPAA hacked it to pieces more so than the victims
I know thats what everyone always says, but the bed implement in Part 2 does exist, on a tape, the creators just don't want to release it, saying the reaction on their faces is just horrifying.

And if I'm correct, Paramount said the same thing about My Bloody Valentine, and we all know what happened there.

One can hope one day another company will get the franchise, and give them all great uncut releases.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 28th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmumford View Post
Just watched The Commitments for the first time. Didn't have a clue what it was about but my sister said it was great so I borrowed it. Wow, she weren't wrong, I absolutely adored every damn minute of it. So funny and it had amazingly brilliant music too, just ordered the special edition DVD and soundtrack cos I'm definitely gonna watch it again soon and can't wait to put the music on my phone. Why no Blu release though, seems a shame really, guess will have to wait a little longer for an upgrade
The Commitments is incredible, and if you liked the music, you should check out a band called The Frames, it's the singer from the film's band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
The Warriors - Bit slow at points, but over all a great movie. A lot less fights then I expected and the train death was a bit sudden. Also most of the gangs are ridiculous, except the Baseball Furies, who were awesome. Quite tame today, have no idea how it still warrants an R in Australia.
The Baseball Furies are amazing, and funnily enough, my favourite!
fuzzymctiger likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!