All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree179663Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th January 2013, 12:09 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
I would struggle to work after that little sleep but a friend at work is the same, he stays up until about 4 then gets into work just after 8. Co-codamol has been keeping me up, I'm supposed to be taking amitriptyline to help me sleep but it's not working. Just switched to Tramadol to switch it up because of the weird effects I've been having on co-codamol but it kept me up until 10am last night/this morning In a weird good way it at least didn't knock me out after that and I managed to get up for 1pm and I still feel wide awake. I miss normal sleeping patterns.
I used to be able to go to bed at 10pm and sleep until my alarm went off at 7am and on weekend when i was off work id go to bed at 3am and sleep until 12 or 1pm. Now on weekends i could be up until 6am and still be wide awake at 9 am being tired all the time is melting my brain.
Old 27th January 2013, 12:28 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I used to be able to go to bed at 10pm and sleep until my alarm went off at 7am and on weekend when i was off work id go to bed at 3am and sleep until 12 or 1pm. Now on weekends i could be up until 6am and still be wide awake at 9 am being tired all the time is melting my brain.
When I have my days off and don't take any tablets (to avoid some nastiness that I won't go in to) I'm in so much pain I just can't move and I sleep on and off all day but it feels like I'm losing my mind just as much as when I don't sleep. I know before this as I've got older I sleep less and less, I would be up early at the weekend, I think through fear of sleeping through my life but now it's just a mess. Is it something in particular that is making it hard for you to sleep? It might be worth speaking to a doctor to try and get you back on track or like me is it just an age thing?

I did struggle to get to sleep when I was younger too but late teens and early twenties I slept an awful lot, possibly thanks to the booze!

But I best attempt to go back on topic , I find it a struggle to actually concentrate on watching things but tonight I do plan to watch.

Dark Heritage (1989)

and

Aerobicide (1987)

Old 27th January 2013, 02:23 AM
Cult Master

beyond-reanimator-poster.jpg cat_o_nine_tails_poster_us.jpg images (1).jpg images (2).jpg inferno.jpg macabre_poster.jpg
Old 27th January 2013, 09:17 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 98218

Is this the only Blu Ray its €21 on play. Is it worth it or should i just stick with the dvd until a decent version comes out.
Here's the Aus. release - looks and sounds very good to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (93.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (95.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 27th January 2013, 09:22 AM
Seasoned Cultist

They (Umbrella) also did a two disc collectors edition, on DVD. Worth having for the packaging.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (94.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (93.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (95.7 KB, 8 views)
Justin101 likes this.
Old 27th January 2013, 09:26 AM
Cult Veteran

That DVD package looks very nice indeed The BD cover is ruined that ratings logo, is it a sticker or part of the cover? God knows why it needs to be so big - almost as bad as the German ones.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 27th January 2013, 09:31 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
That DVD package looks very nice indeed The BD cover is ruined that ratings logo, is it a sticker or part of the cover? God knows why it needs to be so big - almost as bad as the German ones.
I believe it's part of the cover. Australian releases should have reversible covers like a lot of German ones imo.
Old 27th January 2013, 09:38 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
There is no such thing as removable ratings or reversible covers in Australia. They are almost impossible to find.

And retailers wonder why we don't buy local

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 27th January 2013, 09:48 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Yeah, printed on the cover. A slipcover would have been nice, with no rating on it.
Old 27th January 2013, 10:00 AM
Cult Acolyte

Dead Men Walk (1943)
Dr Terrors House Of Horrors (1965)
The House That Dripped Blood (1971)
bdc and Nordicdusk like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!