Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree179676Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd September 2013, 01:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Keith Lemon: The Movie: - morbid curiosity and Netflix got the better of me with this one. Possibly the most vile, horrible, repulsive, misogynistic, putrid, sickening, effluent film in existence. Like swallowing someone else's vomit for 85 minutes. Would rather watch my parents having sex every day for the rest of my life than cast my eyes over even one more frame of it. URGH.

it's my fault, I know. I honestly didn't think anything could be as bad as the reviews made out
I would've though the words KEITH LEMON were kind of giving away at how un-funny it was goin to be ! I hate the guy, so I'm avoiding this film completely!
Susan Foreman and troggi like this.
Old 3rd September 2013, 01:07 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Anyone heard of a film with Tom selleck called daughters of satan
Old 3rd September 2013, 01:17 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 View Post
I would've though the words KEITH LEMON were kind of giving away at how un-funny it was goin to be ! I hate the guy, so I'm avoiding this film completely!
Talk in the pub is that he lives quite close to me, in Ashby-De-La-Zouch!!!!

Luckily, we don't go there very often
troggi likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 3rd September 2013, 05:00 PM
Cult Addict

Carol Reeds The Third Man. Would've enjoyed it a lot more were it not for the awful awful musical score that I found frankly very irritating and took me out of the film every time it came in. Which was frequently.
Old 3rd September 2013, 05:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Saw IV - enjoyed it more second time around. Part 3 is still my favourite of all the sequels though. Love the Charlie Clouser score
troggi likes this.
Old 3rd September 2013, 05:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Dressed To Kill (Arrow), great film, great PQ, money well spent.
PaulD, troggi and Rondadoronron like this.
Old 3rd September 2013, 07:13 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

House of clocks

Was expecting to hate this from the reviews but it was ok, not as bad as people make it out to be 6/10

Universal horror documentary

Very good and informative not just about universal itself but censorship of horrors back in the 30s. 9/10

Blood diner
Slow start but a great bit of 80s cheese. Lots of gore and very funny in places . 8.5/10

About to start another 1.49 "bargain " in the form of inseminoid which I've never seen.
troggi likes this.
Old 3rd September 2013, 07:15 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Blood Diner is great fun imho,why isn't this on blu yet?

Currently watching Deep Freeze (2003).
Directed by John Carl Buechler (Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood/Cellar Dweller/Troll) and cheesy B-fun.
I enjoyed watching this so far,although it's just ok....even as a cheesy B-movie....strange.

Fans of Creepozoids might like this.
trebor8273 and troggi like this.
Old 3rd September 2013, 07:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

From 1941:
How Green was My Valley Bit too slow tbh!
That Hamilton Woman Hmm! OK
Citizen Kane Cracking movie! I went into this thinking its 'Greatest movie ever' tag was just hype! But I really enjoyed it!

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/memb...tml#post363286
Old 3rd September 2013, 07:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Forgot earlier, I watched Hollow Man last night on whatever channel it was on. I nearly picked it out to watch last week when Dem posted about the sequel, but decided to watch something else instead, so when I saw it listed I thought I'd give it a watch. I haven't watched it in ages, so the ending was kinda viewed with fresh eyes (slightly glazed too, due to a few beers), great film and one of my favourite roles from Kevin Bacon too, along with Flatliners.

Tested my theory that Aliens is better than Alien this afternoon, maybe not a better film (Alien still makes me jump 20 odd years later), but I love the action sequences in it and the Alien Queen is ****ing awesome! It does lose some of the isolation and claustrophobia of Alien, which is what I think makes that film so effective, along with hardly getting a glimpse of the beast until the climax, instead replacing it with more of them and Bill Paxton!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!