Like Tree179661Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd August 2012, 09:10 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post

Also had the cinema to myself, so got to slouch about and laugh without worrying about irritating anyone else.
I'm taking my oldest son to see The Dark Knight Rises this afternoon and seeing as I'm full of cold, coughing & sneezing all the time, I hope it's not too busy so I don't have people moaning about me spoiling the film for them
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 23rd August 2012, 09:14 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched the "It runs in the family" doc from the R1 DVD of TCM2 last night. Very informative doc, my only complaint was the lack of cigar smoking Tobe Hooper giving his memories of the production. Having said that, Bill Moseley was excellent, "Chop Top" has always been my second favourite family member after Leatherface.
Only one thing left to say and that is...
"Lick my plate, you dog dick!"
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 23rd August 2012, 09:20 AM
Cult Addict

The Expendables 2- God help the man who does a kill count of this! Lasted for 1 Hour 45 Mins but felt like a 20 Mins. None stop action with some great laugh out loud moments of sheer awsome (Chuck Norris entrance, "REST IN PIECES!!!!"), Great fun, highly recomended.
keirarts likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Old 23rd August 2012, 10:24 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
The Expendables 2- God help the man who does a kill count of this! Lasted for 1 Hour 45 Mins but felt like a 20 Mins. None stop action with some great laugh out loud moments of sheer awsome (Chuck Norris entrance, "REST IN PIECES!!!!"), Great fun, highly recomended.
Which cinema did you watch it at? Back in 1998 I worked as an electrician on the Virgin Cinema on the retail park in Bolton, I'm not sure what it's called now but there was a Frankie & Benny's restaurant and a nightclub on the same park near the Warburtons factory
Old 23rd August 2012, 10:53 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Which cinema did you watch it at? Back in 1998 I worked as an electrician on the Virgin Cinema on the retail park in Bolton, I'm not sure what it's called now but there was a Frankie & Benny's restaurant and a nightclub on the same park near the Warburtons factory
Cineworld (which used to be Virgin cinema's I believe) Bolton in The Valley, so yeah, same place. Some time's i can smell the factory when i come out of the cinema. Put's me in the mood for Bacon barm's!
Been there?

DVD and BD collection
Old 23rd August 2012, 11:08 AM
Cult Veteran

With all this talk of Calum's slasher doc I went to CEX and got a £2.00 copy of 'Going To Pieces - The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Movie' which was really interesting even if it did have a bit of a bias towards Jason!
SharonLynette likes this.
Old 23rd August 2012, 11:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Cineworld (which used to be Virgin cinema's I believe) Bolton in The Valley, so yeah, same place. Some time's i can smell the factory when i come out of the cinema. Put's me in the mood for Bacon barm's!
Been there?
I was on standby when that place opened so I got to see loads of films for free including Saving Private Ryan, The Exorcist and Enemy of the State, it was officially opened by Babe the pig who arrived in a limo and came out onto a straw carpet!
Baseball Fury and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 23rd August 2012, 02:07 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I was on standby when that place opened so I got to see loads of films for free including Saving Private Ryan, The Exorcist and Enemy of the State, it was officially opened by Babe the pig who arrived in a limo and came out onto a straw carpet!
Jesus! And all for a slice a Beacon!

DVD and BD collection
Old 23rd August 2012, 04:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Jesus! And all for a slice a Beacon!
Especially seeing as the guys who were on standby at the Sheffield one we did got to mingle with Sir Richard Branson and Jo Guest!
Old 23rd August 2012, 04:46 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Watched Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie again last night. I think I like that film a little too much.
Mojo, Pete, gag and 3 others like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!