Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree329Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st July 2011, 08:56 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Highlander...No...Just...No...Put it in the garbage...Just...In the garbage!
Old 1st July 2011, 09:43 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust View Post
Highlander...No...Just...No...Put it in the garbage...Just...In the garbage!
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
oaxaca likes this.
Old 1st July 2011, 09:55 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

A contender for worst film ever is more than likely out this week - Transformers 3.

I cannot judge it for myself as i will never watch it, still scarred by the first one.

A review i read says the new lead actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, makes Megan Fox's acting seem like Judie Dench.

Empire magazine says: 'Bay introduces her with a self-parodying shot of her barely-clad bottom and it’s all downhill from there. You’ll believe a robot can fly, but you won’t believe a Huntington-Whiteley can talk.'

Another critic says -

'Is this Transformers better than the first two? That’s like saying cyanide is better than arsenic because it’ll kill you faster.'
Old 1st July 2011, 12:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I realy realy thought transformers was a piece of utter pile of junk did not rate it ...But i wouldnt put it up amongst the worst films there"s films thousand times worse than this....thiis is for worst films not films for films you didnt like there is a difference...And as for will farrell i think ben stiller is worse than him i realy do not find him funny at all...
Old 1st July 2011, 01:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I realy realy thought transformers was a piece of utter pile of junk did not rate it ...But i wouldnt put it up amongst the worst films there"s films thousand times worse than this....thiis is for worst films not films for films you didnt like there is a difference...And as for will farrell i think ben stiller is worse than him i realy do not find him funny at all...
I dislike Ben Stiller also. I never really paid attention to whether I liked or disliked him then I saw Night At The Museum, Definitely the highlight of his career....Not. Ughh Night At The Museum is like a dirty diaper that was soaked in a pile of puke then eaten by a dog to be shat out into another pile of puke!
Old 1st July 2011, 01:10 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Go on then, name some.
Old 1st July 2011, 01:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Battlefield earth.
Howard the duck.
gigli.
Alone in the dark .
Troll 2.
Mario brothers.
Disaster movie.
Meet the spartans.

are just a few of top my head

Dangerous worry dolls.
House of the dead.
soul plane with snoop dog.
Big mamma house.
year 1 with jack black.
Crossroads.
White chicks.
the love guru.
freddy got fingerd.
eaten alive ..Tobe hooper

There prob is worse films than these or i could prob think of more worse but i realY would have to rack my brain becuause you watch so many films over the yrs you tend to forgot about a lot until some mentions them...

There is loads of films that are prob worse.. Ive also heard about a lot of films being so bad but i cant comment on them to much because ive never seen them to see if they are as bad as critics people make out..
Old 1st July 2011, 01:36 PM
Ex-member

Default The absolute worst films of all time!

Donnie Darko
The Sixth Sense
The Shining
Highlander 2 - there should of only been one!
28 Days Later - not a zombie film!
Cannibal Man
Terminator 3 - the first 2 were brilliant esp. T2 one of my fave films, but downhil since and made for the family market for $$$, wrong
Terminator Salvation - ditto and directed by the non-talented McG who made Charlie's Angels films, enough said
Armageddon - typical US dross and directed by Michael Bay
Independence Day - why is it the US are saving the world so many times?!

and so many more........
Old 1st July 2011, 02:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Morton View Post
Donnie Darko
The Sixth Sense
The Shining
Highlander 2 - there should of only been one!
28 Days Later - not a zombie film!
Cannibal Man
Terminator 3 - the first 2 were brilliant esp. T2 one of my fave films, but downhil since and made for the family market for $$$, wrong
Terminator Salvation - ditto and directed by the non-talented McG who made Charlie's Angels films, enough said
Armageddon - typical US dross and directed by Michael Bay
Independence Day - why is it the US are saving the world so many times?!

and so many more........
Is this guy ****ing kidding!?!?!?! Get him the **** out of here!
Old 1st July 2011, 03:05 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

These aren't necessarily films I hate, just films which are rubbish.

Dracula vs Frankenstein – Al Adamson is one of those directors who spent his life making crap movies and this is utterly terrible in every way. It should be 'so bad it's good' and almost is, but it's generally 'so bad it's bad'

Exorcist II: The Heretic – A clear example of how not to make a sequel to a great horror film

Marley & Me – Manipulative trash dressed up as a big budget film with A List talent

Bride Wars – Horrible characters, terrible script, inept direction and loathsome in every way

Elizabethtown -- I'm a fan of Cameron Crowe's work but I hated this film and left the cinema about halfway through due to the awful characters, derivative screenplay and ridiculous situations.

Transformers – Filmmaking isn't about making something as earsplittingly loud and CGI heavy as possible with virtually no characterisation, but Michael Bay seems to think otherwise.

Troll 2 -- It's utterly terrible in every way but is so endearing it's somehow brilliant. That doesn't stop it from being a terrible film though!

Dragon Lee's Ways of Kung Fu – The lead actor has nothing to do with Bruce Lee, the fight scenes are woefully choreographed and executed and the whole thing is an unwatchable mess

Plan 9 from Outer Space – I could have chosen Bride of the Monster or a number of any other truly inept pieces of filmmaking by Edward D. Wood Jr, but this is truly his masterpiece and most famous film. You can see the marks on the floor, actors looking for their mark, and a level of writing and direction I hadn't previously thought possible!

Meet the Spartans/Disaster Movie/Epic Movie or anything else post-Scary Movie written and/or director by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer.

I have heard Oversexed Rugsuckers from Mars is also a terrible piece of filmmaking which is also somehow brilliant, but I've yet to see it to judge for myself.

Like this? Share it using the links below!