Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2013
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th February 2013, 11:37 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I have only read the instructions to win, so excuse me, if I repeat one already posted, I did not read any posts, just to be as open minded as possible, w/o requiring an axe or chainsaw

Here is my list of advice:

- make yourself comfortable upstairs and just wait for the cue phrases like "I'll check upstairs" or "I'll be right back"

- make sure to carry a few broken (read: no longer functioning, otherwise you may cut your fingers and leave genetic evidence) bulbs and exchange them in a cellar you are hiding in, waiting for victims

- do not polish your knives, this may look beautiful in movies but carries a few risks in real life: You may give away your presence by reflections of light, or the victim may see your face - which should be no problem, if your execution is proper...

- Do NOT whistle a theme tune!

- A Darth Vader mask with breathing sound and famous quotes, may be an original idea, but hard to use for hiding places - definitely a fun run though if you plan to kill your offspring, just press the button as you raise your weapon and start hacking while the sound clip "I am your father!" plays. In the very unwelcome case of being caught, please use the other button that starts the "NOOOOOOO!"

BTW: Kyle's basement already has broken bulbs

----

so far so good (I hope)... Have fun reading and keep up the good work Kyle!
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!