LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2016, 01:53 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyFunster View Post
Yeah, i thought the same, which made me think that they probably knew he wasn't as clueless as they were trying to make him out to be. I'm sure in Brendan's interview one of the things he told the police that linked him as being involved was to do with him and Steven not being able to get Theresa's car to drive, and that Steven had had to open the bonnet at some point to try and get it going.
He didn't come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer either in the four hour interrogation or under questioning in court. If he doesn't have a learning difficulty or a low IQ, which it appeared he does/did, maybe the prosecution should have had a witness testify not to let appearances be deceptive. Either way, the lack of such a witness is, as I said, puzzling.

If the two of them were there, it would have been easier to carry the body (or body parts) to the burn pit at night in an isolated area than use a car for transport.

Quote:
I think because of the media circus surrounding the murder and all the press conferences they've struggled to get an impartial jury from anywhere.
Yeah, the fact that the excused juror was aware of three or four in the room who had already decided Steven was guilty before deliberations, not to mention the statements the defence lawyers had from prospective jurors, was troubling.
keirarts likes this.
Old 13th March 2016, 06:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Yeah, the fact that the excused juror was aware of three or four in the room who had already decided Steven was guilty before deliberations...

I thought he was guilty too. His eyes eyes were too close together and seemed to look right through you. Lol.
Old 13th March 2016, 06:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
New Girl is great, season 3 is the weakest though, it gets pretty low but Season 4 is awesome, so keep going even if the gags are a bit crappy towards the end of the 3rd season.

Aye I've been thinking season three isn't as good as the first two. I got worried or a bit too, when Schmitt's moving out coincided with Coach's moving in. I though he was getting written out. He's the funniest character in the show, so I'm glad that hasn't happened.

"You got Schmitt on your face!"
Justin101 and keirarts like this.
Old 13th March 2016, 07:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Aye I've been thinking season three isn't as good as the first two. I got worried or a bit too, when Schmitt's moving out coincided with Coach's moving in. I though he was getting written out. He's the funniest character in the show, so I'm glad that hasn't happened.

"You got Schmitt on your face!"
Coach is a very welcome addition I'm sure you'll agree! His stories are great fun! Schmitt will always be the best though.
keirarts and MuckyFunster like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 13th March 2016, 07:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Yeah, i thought the same, which made me think that they probably knew he wasn't as clueless as they were trying to make him out to be. I'm sure in Brendan's interview one of the things he told the police that linked him as being involved was to do with him and Steven not being able to get Theresa's car to drive, and that Steven had had to open the bonnet at some point to try and get it going.

I think because of the media circus surrounding the murder and all the press conferences they've struggled to get an impartial jury from anywhere.
Havent seen what youre on about but America do seem to make some cases like a circus and frenzy to make a money making scheme selling tat with the person name on, like Tshirts etc Just wouldnt happen here.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th March 2016, 02:17 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Started Banshee series 2. Off to a good start!!
Watched The X Files. Uneven in tone or what???
Rewatching some Venture Bros. IGNORE MEEE!! etc.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 14th March 2016, 06:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished season one of black sales now watching season one of boardwalk empire
keirarts likes this.
Old 15th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Cult Acolyte

Person of Interest. Mid-season 3, and the "cabal of corrupt cops" storyline that has been running since the first episode of season 1 reaches a spectacularly intense and bloody climax. Wow. This multi-episode climax, with real series-shaking consequences, is the kind of thing most shows would do for a season finale, or even a series finale. They just toss it in the middle of the season! Edge of the seat stuff.
keirarts likes this.
Old 16th March 2016, 02:23 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This. He goes from strength to strength imho.

BBC iPlayer - Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 4: 2. Islamophobia
keirarts likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 18th March 2016, 11:13 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Still Banshee-ing. Whilst not as mad as the first (so far haha), it's still the usual amount of gnikcuf and fighting
keirarts likes this.

[B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!