All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th March 2014, 10:30 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
As much as I like to wind up The Walking Dead fans on facebook (oh, they hate that! lol), my cousin kept telling me things that were happening, so I decided to start watching, just to avoid being told everything. Let's just say that I'm ready for the season 4 finale at the weekend. Yup, this madmam has actually watched 51 episodes of TWD.....in 6 days! The perks (if you can call it that) of being a single guy! Bloody great tv it is too!
Best news I've heard all year mate, I was hoping you'd see sense at some point

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 30th March 2014, 10:56 AM
Cult Addict

Managed an episode of Kolchak last night then tried watching the Episode 1 of True Detective for about the fourth time. Actually made it through this time. It's good but I'm not convinced yet. Also watched the first episode of the US version of The Killing a few nights ago. Is the original better because this one weren't half dull.
Old 30th March 2014, 01:32 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Also watched the first episode of the US version of The Killing a few nights ago. Is the original better because this one weren't half dull.
I haven't seen the US version of The Killing, but thought the original one was absolutely brilliant and led me to watch The Bridge, which is also extremely good.
Old 30th March 2014, 02:43 PM
Cult Addict

Started watching GRIMM.

Don't know but it feels like it's missing...something

It seems to follow the general structure of the paranormal detective/adventure stuff to a tee. Not enjoying it anywhere near as much as Supernatural however.
Old 31st March 2014, 01:43 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I haven't seen the US version of The Killing, but thought the original one was absolutely brilliant and led me to watch The Bridge, which is also extremely good.
I might give the original a go then.

Watched another two episodes of Kolchak tonight. The Werewolf, a rather silly episode involving a furry bloke on a cruise liner and the much better Firefall about a ghost attempting to take over another man's body. This really is a series that would benefit from a good restoration though.
Old 31st March 2014, 07:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Over the weekend I watched The Following, The Walking Dead, The Sopranos and True Detective. All going well, I'll get to watch The Stuff Blu this weekend
keirarts likes this.
Old 1st April 2014, 01:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Just been watching a tonne of KOH lately. I love this damn show!

keirarts and Vipp like this.
Old 9th April 2014, 07:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

South Park forgotten how much I enjoy this program and makes a nice change from all the politically correct stuff on TV. Surprised how they got away with some of the episodes.
Hawkmonger likes this.
Old 9th April 2014, 11:22 PM
Cult Addict

Finished True Detective. A great series with a brilliant performance from Matthew McConaughey. The first two or three episodes I want so sure because it seemed awfully slow but about halfway through it kicks up a notch and by the end it was simply riveting.
Old 10th April 2014, 09:49 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I finished watching the first season of The Borgias last night and immediately went on to season two. It's one of those slow burning series which makes you want to do background reading on the characters and events even though it's really well written. The first episode of the second season seemed better than any of those from the first series, so I look forward to watching the rest of the series at the next couple of days.

Like this? Share it using the links below!