Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Action & Adventure
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree138Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2010, 03:30 PM
Cult Acolyte

Watched Jason Statham in Crank, I quite enjoyed this.
Old 16th August 2010, 11:15 PM
Ex-member
Good Trader

THE A-TEAM - Don't know what to say really.
Old 17th August 2010, 07:27 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
THE A-TEAM - Don't know what to say really.
It was sooo much fun?

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 17th August 2010, 04:52 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

it was a helleva lot of fun, as MR.T would say, i pitty the foo' who don't like my movie (even though he's not in it)
Old 4th September 2010, 10:13 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Just finished watching The Octagon with the god amongst men, Mr Chuck Norris. A pretty solid early effort from the bearded one. Lee Van Cleef was pretty much wasted though. I watched The Cutter last night...........hmmmmmm, I suppose it was ok. It could have been a hell of a lot better. I'd put it somewhere in the same category as Steven Seagal's forgettable straight to dvd movies ( what would you call those? And no smart comments like they're called shit! They used to be called DTV = Direct To Video. Not sure if DTDVD sounds right ). Off to watch A Force Of One now and then maybe Breaker Breaker.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 6th September 2010, 06:14 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I managed to get around to watching Breaker Breaker last night. All I can say is, thank god Chuck Norris got some better roles. Hell, I'd even take The Cutter over this anyday!
Old 7th September 2010, 07:30 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
I managed to get around to watching Breaker Breaker last night. All I can say is, thank god Chuck Norris got some better roles. Hell, I'd even take The Cutter over this anyday!
Ha ha yeah BREAKER BREAKER was a mix of Trucker and gay culture,Damn even Chuck shed a little light on his gay side in this film.
Old 11th September 2010, 02:21 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

just finished watching Kiltro, what a film, basically an origin story for a modern Zorro movie. The use of music is fantastic and Marko Zaror is phenomenal, a great actor and an unbelievable martial artist, his moves are very much like Scott Adkins and i just found out they're both in Undisputed 3
Old 11th September 2010, 03:16 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Hi, can anyone tell me something about the movie JCVD, starring Van Damme? never really liked Van DAMME movies before, but watched AWOL a little while back, and really enjoyed it. NOWHERE TO RUN was watchable too. Surprised he weren't in THE EXPENDABLES.
Old 11th September 2010, 10:42 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoney32 View Post
Hi, can anyone tell me something about the movie JCVD, starring Van Damme? never really liked Van DAMME movies before, but watched AWOL a little while back, and really enjoyed it. NOWHERE TO RUN was watchable too. Surprised he weren't in THE EXPENDABLES.
It's been said that Van Damme turened down a part in The Expendables to make Universal Soldier: Regeneration

JCVD is unlike any other film he's made. Basically he plays a version of himself. His career is in terrible shape (Steven Seagal steals his roles!), he's fighting for custody of his child and gets caught up in a hostage situation in a post office. The police believe he's involved, and he sees an opportunity to try and become a "real life" hero. The standout moment in the film as you've probably heard is Van Damme's 6 minute monologue to camera where he basically pours his heart out about his career decline, failed marriages and his drug problems. I'd recommend the film for everyone and not just die hard Van Damme fans.
Demoncrat likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!