Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th October 2010, 02:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Yes, but Battle Royale is a very popular title and this release has attracted a lot of interest and I'll bet those 5000 sell out pretty quickly.

I just don't see why they all can't be the same.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Last edited by Pete; 15th October 2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 15th October 2010, 03:02 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Yes, but Battle Royale is a very popular title and this release has attracted a lot of interest and I'll bet those 5000 sell out pretty quickly.

I just don't see why they all can't be the same.
Becoz then it wouldn't be limited. Obviously.

Twitch - We Know Stuff
Old 15th October 2010, 03:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombeaner View Post
Becoz then it wouldn't be limited. Obviously.
Ah, I didn't think of that because I am stupid. Obviously.

Old 15th October 2010, 03:20 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Ah, I didn't think of that because I am stupid. Obviously.
Now let's all play nice! 5000 is a good quantity that should see all regulars of this forum and other likely hang-outs on the web be able to get a copy.
Old 15th October 2010, 03:22 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Almar, when are we going to see some juicy artwork for this badboy?

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 15th October 2010, 03:26 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I think the initial 5000 will go quick but at this point there are also probably a lot of international buyers waiting on region coding confirmation, as well as European buyers waiting on subtitle options for non-English speakers so we should be good pre-ordering now and for a little while as yet. Once those happen, the flood gates could open a bit, especially if it's region free.
Old 15th October 2010, 03:29 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philleh View Post

and when do we get to find out what's in this ltd ed bad boy? I'm all hyped up now!
Old 15th October 2010, 03:32 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philleh View Post
Should be very soon on extras and artwork a little later I reckon - should all be very striking by the looks of things.
Old 15th October 2010, 03:32 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

5000 is a good quantity but BR isn't some obscure exploitation film, it's popular the world over and those 5000 unit's will sell out very, very, quickly. I've always thought it's unfair when companies make exclusive limited editions. I don't think anyone should miss out.

Just my opinion of course.

Old 15th October 2010, 03:41 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
5000 is a good quantity but BR isn't some obscure exploitation film, it's popular the world over and those 5000 unit's will sell out very, very, quickly. I've always thought it's unfair when companies make exclusive limited editions. I don't think anyone should miss out.

Just my opinion of course.
And that's why the forum is here - Arrow want the opinions - this is quite an elaborate set to produce the way it's working so that is driving the limited availability in this instance.

Like this? Share it using the links below!