All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2020, 02:54 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Well it's really picked at the end of act one when Keanu appears , there's a big twist with his character that I won't spoil ,he's a bit of a Helen Hunt if I'm honest. So the stories picked up, but still account many glitches . World still seems empty .
The empty game world really bothers me more than bugs that can be patched.
Old 11th December 2020, 03:01 AM
Cult Master

Just finished watching the game awards bit of an over long shit show to bed honest. Can't remember the name of the game but there is a new horror game that gave off a Dead Space vibe I'm interested to see what that becomes. Back4Blood looks great from the makers of Left4Dead same premise and the gameplay looked great.

Then

Mass Effect 4 BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Continuing from Mass Effect 3 its amazing going back to that world but i have no faith in Bioware i hope I'm wrong but I'm nervous. They announced a new Dragon Age also two massive games let's hope they do not screw this up but they probably will.
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 12th December 2020, 04:34 PM
Cult Master

Resident-Evil-3-Remake-PS4-Xbox-One-1225704.jpg

Picked this up for 20 bucks i know its short but for 20 its well worth it looks fantastic cant wait to get stuck into it.
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 14th December 2020, 02:25 PM
Cult Master

20201214_152807.jpg

Girlfriend surprised me with this im out of work and she knows im broke so i think she felt sorry for me

Im lucky im playing it in the series X seems to be the best option apart from the PC.

Hats off to CDProjektRed for including a map post cards stickers and a booklet i mean no body does that anymore.
Old 14th December 2020, 02:29 PM
Cult Veteran

That must be the Australian special edition

trebor8273 and Nordicdusk like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th December 2020, 02:33 PM
Cult Veteran

I'm going to wait until the PS5 version comes out and grab it then, I am intrigued by it.

I am slightly worried about how much shooting there is though, I'm a crap aim, and also can you invert the axis? Massive deal for me, I started playing 3D console games when an inverted axis was standard and I CANNOT get the monkey brain do do it the normal way I've tried and failed many times... cue walking into walls for an hour.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th December 2020, 03:55 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm going to wait until the PS5 version comes out and grab it then, I am intrigued by it.

I am slightly worried about how much shooting there is though, I'm a crap aim, and also can you invert the axis? Massive deal for me, I started playing 3D console games when an inverted axis was standard and I CANNOT get the monkey brain do do it the normal way I've tried and failed many times... cue walking into walls for an hour.
A lot of shooting some missions can be done by hacking and stealth but most are combat heavy , me I much prefer chopping people up with my katana than shooting them, pretty sure axis can be changed.

Yep I would wait for patch even with ps5 it's still suppose to look a blurry mess. But has a semi sold frame rate.

It's that bad on last gen consoles they have turned around and offered refunds.

Have to say I'm enjoying it more and a tonne of stuff to do, maybe too many side missions. Also noticed why was not many crowds is option to set crowd density, mine was set to low.
Justin101 and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 14th December 2020, 08:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Double checked and controls can be changed , I'm on pc but can't see why it's not the same on consoles.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 16th December 2020, 08:57 PM
Cult Master

capsule_616x353.jpg

Just started this single player DLC it is the first proper next gen thing i have seen looks amazing. Its crazy to see a dlc looking better than any of the so called next gen games
Old 18th December 2020, 08:54 AM
Cult Master

Sony have removed Cyberpunk from PSN and are giving refunds im not sure CDPR can come back from this even if patches fix it who is going to trust them to buy it again. Im getting minor bugs on series X nothing game breaking so far fingers crossed. This is not good maybe if people were not sending death threats with the last delay they might of held off or some sales asshole wanted to hit the Xmas market its just a complete shambles.

Like this? Share it using the links below!