Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd December 2011, 08:49 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I'm playing Gears of War 3 again at the moment. Mainly because the RAAM's Shadow campaign dlc was released recently. If you enjoyed the main games campaign, then you will like the RAAM's Shadow campaign. The gameplay and set pieces are closer to that of the original Gears campaign, which I still play from time to time. I've played through this new dlc a number of times now, and it's a very entertaining three to four hours of game. Non stop action right through, and I'm still not bored with this yet. I already had the online pass for Gears 3, so I was able to download RAAM's Shadow as part of that on the day of release. Yeah, so if you loved the main game, you will probably like this expansion too. Hopefully there is a second campaign dlc in the works as well.
Old 22nd December 2011, 10:23 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Somewhere no one has ever heard off. Lucky beggars.

I had been playing Dead Space 2 got to the very end got killed a few times, and haven't had the desire to give it another bash yet. Had a quick shot at Extraction, seems okay but just feels weird playing a light gun shooter with a pad.

At the moment my Dreamcast is just sitting there begging me to plug it in ...
Old 22nd December 2011, 04:10 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Started playing Battlefield 3 today. Now I don't have much experience with shooters apart from Bioshock and Crysis games. So to say I have died many deaths would be rather flattering Ok so besides the fact that I am crap at the moment, I do like the game and it does look good on the ps3. Wish I hadn't bought a headset as well as it may be some time before I am good enough to play online
Old 22nd December 2011, 05:27 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
Started playing Battlefield 3 today. Now I don't have much experience with shooters apart from Bioshock and Crysis games. So to say I have died many deaths would be rather flattering Ok so besides the fact that I am crap at the moment, I do like the game and it does look good on the ps3. Wish I hadn't bought a headset as well as it may be some time before I am good enough to play online

PS3 or 360 mate?

I'm on PS3 so if you are too we can always have a game together so I can cover your back more to help you get more practice and your k/d ratio up a bit

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 25th December 2011, 11:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been playing DUKE NUKEM 3D for the iphone and it's kick ass but the controls are bit tricky to get used to. (DUKE 3D is my favourite game ever, I have it for the PS1, N64, PC, iPhone and have the Sega Saturn version on the way )

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 9th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Cult Rookie

Modern Warfare 3 has been the only disc in my PS3 for the past 2 months.
Old 10th January 2012, 12:17 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Tron Legacy PS3
Deus Ex Human Revolution PS3
Rage PS3
Skyrim PS3
Need for Speed Undercover Xbox 360
Gears of War 3 xbox 360
Halo Anniversary xbox 360
Old 14th January 2012, 01:13 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Currently playing Hexen for the N64 and Wolfenstein 3D for the Game Boy Advance.
Nordicdusk likes this.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 14th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Cult Addict

Anyone with a steam account should check out amnesia the dark decent on pc. Scariest f*&%^&* game i've played in a long while, and when I got it only £6.49 in the steam sale.
Old 14th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

I'm playing Arkham City on my PS3, it's awesome.
Nordicdusk likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!