Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 14th October 2012 11:44 AM

Puppet masters Deep rising double bill turned up a few days back on marketplace for £3.90 from MOVIEMARS so I ordered it on the spot inspite of lack of funds (I enjoy both movies and at just over a fiver including postage it was a bargain) Just checked again to confirm before I posted and now its only cdexers at 6.32, my advice, wait s little and it'll go back down again.

keirarts 14th October 2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 281819)
Must say that when I saw that thread I thought 'that might breech that fantasy/reallity border' fine to talk about films that deal with grim subject matter, but when dealing with killers in the real world great care needs to be taken (especially in the uk in the past few weeks) this is a forum based on films/tv/music after all. I think the Mods stepped in before it got too offensive.

So a jimmy saville thread is out of the question then? ;)

Rik 14th October 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyond72 (Post 281815)
What content?

The only things I saw in there were replies to the what serial killer are you quiz?

Maybe some of the articles posted, I'm not sure. All I know is people complained, I might complain about Prisoner Cell Block H posts, because that pile of shite offends me :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 281821)
So a jimmy saville thread is out of the question then? ;)

Yes!

Make Them Die Slowly 14th October 2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyond72 (Post 281815)
What content?

The only things I saw in there were replies to the what serial killer are you quiz?

A naked, mutilated female body with genitals exposed with most likely the post that shut the thread down.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 12:00 PM

Can we please get back on topic?

keirarts 14th October 2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 281827)

I bought Henry portrait of a serial killer off the car boot this morning! :lol:

(seriously though I actually did, £5!)

platostotal 14th October 2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 281825)
A naked, mutilated female body with genitals exposed with most likely the post that shut the thread down.

That would indeed do it, jeez, guys behave yourselves.

Rik 14th October 2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 281825)

Yeah, maybe spoiler tags and a warning should have been used, even though that sort of stuff is readily available on sites like Wikipedia that is easily accessible to people of any age, especially seeing as children are encouraged to use wiki for homework etc.

As for a Jimmy Saville thread, that would cause no end of trouble and create lots of hatred I would imagine, plus I don't want to think about what the horrible **** has done!

Rik 14th October 2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 281827)

Sorry Nos, I was already replying before I saw this.