Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 21st August 2013 11:35 AM

Just pre-ordered the House of Usher and Time Bandits steelbooks direct from Arrow.

trebor8273 21st August 2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 360266)
Just pre-ordered the House of Usher and Time Bandits steelbooks direct from Arrow.

With any luck they will be dispatching them in time for the bank holiday weekend:pray:

Lot of good releases next week those two and evil of Frankenstein and brides of Dracula

J Harker 21st August 2013 12:34 PM

Thats what I was hoping. Says on their site that Time Bandits is in stock but they're waiting on Usher so I wouldn't be surprised if at least one doesn't show til next week.

trebor8273 21st August 2013 01:04 PM

19 Attachment(s)
while i was getting my lunch went into local charity shops, which usually have nothing of interest but ended up getting all of these from the same shop, for the princely sum of 50p each. apart from communion which came in the post.

its great to of gotten all of these so cheap, but its even more to add to my to watch pile which is getting kind of depressing to look at.:cry::cry:

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st August 2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 360274)
while i was getting my lunch went into local charity shops, which usually have nothing of interest but ended up getting all of these from the same shop, for the princely sum of 50p each. apart from communion which came in the post.

its great to of gotten all of these so cheap, but its even more to add to my to watch pile which is getting kind of depressing to look at.:cry::cry:

The Unnameable set was a terrific bargain Trebor. Its going for silly money now. And the films are good cheesy eighties fun and gory as well.

I bought one when it first came out luckily.

A fantastic haul by the way. :clap:

trebor8273 21st August 2013 04:15 PM

I'm sure I've already got a copy of the unnamable and a field in Englund but at 50p each it was a crime not to get them.

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st August 2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 360294)
I'm sure I've already got a copy of the unnamable and a field in Englund but at 50p each it was a crime not to get them.

You buy far too much if you don't know if you actually already have a film. :crazy:

demonknight 21st August 2013 05:19 PM

Postman late with his deliveries today, but I did manage to receive
DIE MASKE DES ROTEN TODES 2 disc special edition Bluray from Germany :)

troggi 21st August 2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 360294)

If you do already have a copy I'm sure someone will be glad to offer a trade! I know that soon I am going to have to take stock and get rid of some because of lack of storage, so keep me in mind when you want to offload some for swaps, although with the sheer volume of your purchases you probably have 3 copies of everything I have!

Well, on to my charity shop spree this afters:

"Kill Bill volI" £2.25 Why I already have volII is anyone's guess!
"Pulp Fiction" £1.99
"Blazing Saddles" 99p
"Hired to Kill" After Demoncrat's review I had to for 99p!
"Attack of the Giant Leeches"/ "The Amazing Transparent Man"/ "Revolt of the Zombies" 99p
"Crying Freeman" £2.00
"The Road" £1.99

AND before anyone says but you've already got "The Amazing Transparent Man" I know, I know, just leave it, bro, he's not worth it!

nosferatu42 21st August 2013 07:55 PM

4 Attachment(s)
These arrived today from Amazon.:woot:

Attachment 117952 Attachment 117953

Attachment 117954 Attachment 117955

Haven't seen any of them before, but wanted to watch all of them for a while now. That's my night sorted then. :pop2: