All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th May 2018, 06:22 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

IT'S ALIVE! set arrived today from Diabolik.

Sadly,though,no T&A reverse cover for Of Unknown Origin though....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a.jpg (18.1 KB, 17 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 22nd May 2018, 11:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Great .... and awww. Hug!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 1st June 2018, 08:01 AM
Cult Acolyte

SF September releases
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Evil.jpg (20.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg SeventhSign.jpg (91.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Brain Dead.jpg (91.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Bride.jpg (99.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 1st June 2018, 04:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**

The popular found-footage horror franchise REC is coming to Blu-ray for the first time in the U.S. along with its sequels in one complete collection! Release date is planned for September 25th.

- In the first film, [REC], a TV reporter and her crew are asked to cover a crew of firemen on duty. What seems like a routine story about a night at the fire station soon turns into a nightmare. Trapped inside a quarantined building, the crew must try to survive the terror that rages inside.

- [REC] 2 picks up minutes after the end of [REC]. The authorities have lost contact with the people trapped inside the quarantined building and chaos reigns. A Special Operations Unit has been tasked with entering the premises ... only to discover that this is anything but a straightforward mission.

- [REC] 3: GENESIS leaves the confines of the quarantined building to follow the wedding of Koldo and Clara. Everything appears to be running smoothly and the bride and groom are enjoying a wonderful day ... until some of the guests start showing signs of a strange illness and unleash a torrent of violence.

- [REC] 4: APOCALYPSE returns focus to Ángela Vidal, the young reporter who has managed to make it out of the building alive. But she hasn't made it out of the building alone as she carries the seed of the strange infection. She is taken to a provisional quarantine facility: the perfect location for the virus to be reborn.

This is a 4-disc set with each film receiving its own single Blu-ray case. All four will all be housed in a rigid slipcase. Extras are in progress and will be announced on a later date.

IMG_1074.JPG
Demoncrat and keirarts like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 4th June 2018, 05:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**
More Leatherface is never a bad thing right?? We’re excited to reveal today that 1994’s TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION (the 4th TCM installment starring Renee Zellweger and Matthew McConaughey) is coming to Blu-ray from us this Fall! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• This will be branded as a “Collector’s Edition” that will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date). U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).
• Extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in August. What we can confirm today is that we will have a high-definition transfer of the theatrical cut. We are working on obtaining the extended version and will update you on the progress in the future.
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from Joel Robinson (Silent Night Deadly Night, The Serpent and the Rainbow, Ninja III, etc). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• National street date is planned for September 25th. However, if you pre-order now for early shipping directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/tex...ssacre-the-… you will also receive an 18' x 24" rolled poster of the newly-commissioned art.

1B805D15-AF40-425D-9A62-668B869DA21E.jpg
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 4th June 2018, 05:50 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Looks like Paul Stanley on the cover of TCM Next Gen
Rik, keirarts, trebor8273 and 2 others like this.
Old 4th June 2018, 06:00 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Looks like Paul Stanley on the cover of TCM Next Gen
SF artwork is generally horrendous, and this is no exception... reverse, reverse, reverse!
keirarts and trebor8273 like this.
Old 5th June 2018, 04:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Michael Winner's Scream For Help, coming in September..

http://www.shoutfactory.com/product/...roduct_id=6830
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreamHelp.BR.Cover.72dpi.jpg (19.5 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Crimson Blade; 5th June 2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old 5th June 2018, 05:01 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Any chance of DIRTY WEEKEND?
Crimson Blade and Demoncrat like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 5th June 2018, 05:10 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Nice! I've wanted to see that one for years and I would love to see Dirty Weekend get a release too.

Like this? Share it using the links below!