Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Sci-Fi & Fantasy
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Poll: Who's your favourite Doctor?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Who's your favourite Doctor?

Like Tree28672Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th March 2020, 03:19 AM
Cult Addict

Howbout a prizewinning marrow up yer ass.

Think you missed the point again....hive psychic link universal ant like, drone.. droning f*cking on forever nevermind... Hivemind or sumthing.

I guess it must be comforting to have the hive to think for you... yes i mean the general internet babble, i'm quite happy myself to appreciate the good and bad by watching a series myself and ...oh my god no... making my own mind up.

bucks.jpg

Chibnall may have destroyed nu who but you're destroying the dr who thread here with you're Parody Who, Parody bullshit rants.

There's a lot of people here who can differentiate between good who and general bollocks Who without your constant shit flinging.

It 's just tiresome, we could be having a decent conversation about nu who or any other who without your constant misery.

Now thanks to your dominant shite we can't discuss anything. Cheers.. thanks for that,

I must be misguided but i came on the Dr Who thread to discuss dr who and not be hounded into a corner where you can't mention anything without being bombarded with negative shite.

I was going to mention that the Draconions were never brought back, they'e a bit Jappy though innit .not too 21st century ballsack n that , samurai shenanigans might not go down too well these days even though you could probably caramelise them. serve 'em with hot dogs and take over the universe by wednesday afternoon, job sorted.

I don't like where we're going lately myself generally but you've basically destroyed any general conversation by being overpowering.

Congrats you twat.

I'm just treating you with the general tone you address the people on this site who actually care about Who and have not just crawled into a corner in denial.

If you persist in being an obnoxious prick i can be the same. tenfold...Penfold.

Penfold.jpg

Bored with this shit already....
LLamarama....ding dong.

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.

Last edited by nosferatu42; 4th March 2020 at 06:20 PM.
Old 4th March 2020, 04:34 AM
Cult Master

Popular music in 'Doctor Who' #63

Episode: 'The Rebel Flesh' (i)
Artist: Muse
Title: Supermassive Black Hole
Notes:
* Amy and Rory listen to the song whilst playing darts in the TARDIS control room and The Doctor examins Amy's medical scan
* In October 2011, NME placed it at number 74 on its list '150 Best Tracks of the Past 15 Years'
* The song can be found on the 2006 album 'Black Holes and Revelations'

As seen in the episode

The full song

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 4th March 2020, 04:46 AM
Cult Addict

As you may have gathered i was pissed earlier......err i'm still drunk.

yay.

Hivemind.... say something positive about Dr Who, go on... anything about any Who anywhere, ... i f**king dare you.
Say something positive about any Dr Who serial ever.... start a conversation not a rant.

Who's your favourite doctor?

Mine's Dr Phibes.

But i have been known to admire Doctor Dooms green skirt/metallic balls
combo on occasion.
Sweeeet.!!

Victor_von_Doom_%28Earth-616%29_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_Master_Edition_Vol.jpg

Sexy bastard.
Demoncrat and MrBarlow like this.

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.

Last edited by nosferatu42; 4th March 2020 at 05:48 AM.
Old 4th March 2020, 09:28 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Default Image of the Day # 331

Jon Pertwee is the THIRD Doctor (1970-74)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23.jpg (91.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 4th March 2020, 09:33 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

There's a new Monster of Peladon 3rd Doctor and TARDIS set released today at B&M

Along with variants of last years 7th, 8th and War Doctor / Dalek sets. Including McCoy wearing a hat.

Old 4th March 2020, 10:17 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Cornwall. The land of Cornish pasties, pixes and Straw Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu42 View Post
As you may have gathered i was pissed earlier......err i'm still drunk.

yay.

Hivemind.... say something positive about Dr Who, go on... anything about any Who anywhere, ... i f**king dare you.
Say something positive about any Dr Who serial ever.... start a conversation not a rant.

Who's your favourite doctor?

Mine's Dr Phibes.

But i have been known to admire Doctor Dooms green skirt/metallic balls
combo on occasion.
Sweeeet.!!

Attachment 222934

Sexy bastard.
You've hit the Srumpy Jack rather hard there. Hopefully a return to normal transmission will resume?

If you'd read the threads going some way back in time, then you'll see that, yes, I do have positive things to say about past Who that was once Who.

But I will leave you with this. I will never again complain about Timelash, Time-Flight or The Underwater Menace. And everything I once said about the state of Dr Who under John Nathan-Turner will be a distant memory. The Good news for me was being able to watch The End of Time Parts 1 and 2 without actually despising the story. After watching the last episode of Parody Who on Sunday, courtesy of a friend, who had a TV Licence, I had to return home and psychologically wash my mind of the poisonous garbage that had invaded my brain on Sunday night. Toxic effluent that makes you want to reach for the nearest DVD copy of The Seeds of Doom, and the two part classic, The Parting of the Ways (even Davies couldn't always deliver a solid ending to his two parter's), and actually bathe the brain in some real Who that's written well and brilliantly acted.

How I miss the days when Who actually delivered those truly memorable nuggets of gold. Now it's physical and mental torture to watch a show that's dead. Sorry, but you might have to hit the bottle again after that. It's a killer, and I'm still mourning a show that I loved back in 1979, when I first saw the great Tom Baker.

F*"K YOU BBC and Chris "dipstick" Chibnall.
Old 4th March 2020, 10:29 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Cornwall. The land of Cornish pasties, pixes and Straw Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu42 View Post
Howbout a prizewinning marrow up yer ass.

Think you missed the point again....hive psychic link universal ant like, drone.. droning f*cking on forever nevermind... Hivemind or sumthing.

I guess it must be comforting to have the hive to think for you... yes i mean the general internet babble, i'm quite happy myself to appreciate the good and bad by watching a series myself and ...oh my god no... making my own mind up.

Attachment 222933

Chibnall may have destroyed nu who but you're destroying the dr who thread here with you're Parody Who, Parody bullshit rants.

There's a lot of people here who can differentiate between good who and general bollocks Who without your constant shit flinging.

It 's just tiresome, we could be having a decent conversation about nu who or any other who without your constant miserable bastard shite.

Now thanks to your dominant shite we can't discuss anything. Cheers.. thanks for that,

I must be misguided but i came on the Dr Who thread to discuss dr who and not be hounded into a corner where you can't mention anything without being bombarded with negative shite.

I was going to mention that the Draconions were never brought back, they'e a bit Jappy though innit .not too 21st century ballsack n that , samurai shenanigans might not go down too well these days even though you could probably caramelise them. serve 'em with hot dogs and take over the universe by wednesday afternoon, job sorted.

I don't like where we're going lately myself generally but you've basically destroyed any general conversation by being a cock.

Congrats you twat.

I'm just treating you with the general tone you address the people on this site who actually care about Who and have not just crawled into a corner in denial.

If you persist in being an obnoxious prick i can be the same. tenfold...Penfold.

Attachment 222932

Bored with this shit already....:lla ma:
LLamarama....ding dong.

Ever thought about reaching out to somebody for help? It's nice to be appreciated on here, by some people with such diverse and inclusive mind sets.

Take care nosferatu. Keep those fluid links flowing freely.
Old 4th March 2020, 11:35 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Here a list of all doctor who series, year, episodes per season, length time, and ratings.

https://guide.doctorwhonews.net/info.php
Old 4th March 2020, 01:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

OK I haven't seen last couple of episode, everyone agrees how bad who been lately ,but I still decided to read this I found online but in all honest I stopped after a while when they stated she becoming their favourite doctor and chibnall etc have put the who back into doctor who.

https://docohobigfinish.blogspot.com...-by-chris.html

Oh Brilliant: Oh yes, she is. Series 12 as a whole has afforded Whittaker the chance to sink her teeth into a diverse and rich vein of material and she has risen the challenge with relish. The 13th Doctor is one of my absolute favourite things about the twelfth season and how with each story she has been given the opportunity to play darker, more compelling material and rise up the ranks of my favourite Doctors. Now she is nestled near the top, alongside Troughton, Colin Baker and Tennant.

The past didn’t affect them at the time, and going forward it won’t affect the show now. Just enjoy what you are watching. The Doctor’s adventures. ‘People need the Doctor’, whoever that might be. Ultimately what Chibnall has done is put the Who back in Doctor Who. It worked for the first six years of the show when it was shrouded in mystery and it works now that we have learnt that there is much more to know about the Doctor’s
Old 4th March 2020, 03:07 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
OK I haven't seen last couple of episode, everyone agrees how bad who been lately ,but I still decided to read this I found online but in all honest I stopped after a while when they stated she becoming their favourite doctor and chibnall etc have put the who back into doctor who.
Although i disagree with a main plot point the last three episodes have been good. So i'm not 'everyone'.

I also disagreed with Moffat's War Doctor too, so it's not just this new development.

Like this? Share it using the links below!