Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th May 2016, 09:35 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Cheers Treb might hold out for a while and wait for a price drop.
Old 13th May 2016, 09:13 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Cheers Treb might hold out for a while and wait for a price drop.
i would i'm going to try to finish it next week and if homefront gets decent reviews will trade it in for that
Old 13th May 2016, 12:35 PM
Cult Master

image.jpg

Picked this up on my lunch
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 13th May 2016, 12:37 PM
Cult Master

image.jpg

Beautiful steelbook
Old 13th May 2016, 11:49 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just finished uncharted 4 and all I can say is amazing definitely the best of the series and a fitting end . Truly draw droping graphics and some fantastic set pieces the car chase in Madagascar was one of many stand out moments.

Only minor downside is still the cover system in which you can either at times not get out of cover or get into cover and this is probably the last we will see of Nathan but it's better do end on a high note than the possibility of spoiling it with another game at some point . The story and acting puts most Hollywood films to shame, we have have 22 chapters including and epilogue the game took me 16hrs 30min to complete and still had a lot of secrets I had not found. An essential purchase for anyone who has a ps4, a true classic of gaming 10/10
Old 16th May 2016, 07:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

DOOm
finished the campaign which took me about 15 hours with still a lot of secrets to find. at times i had to reduce the difficulty as some of the boss battles are insane also at times you will have to fight waves and waves of enemy's with dozens on screen at once and they all needed to be killed before you can progress. as i have said before its roots are deeply in old school shooters if you enjoy the other dooms or the wolfenstein games you will more than likely enjoy it. it has new features like the glory kills which you do a certain amount of damage and you finish them off in a gory manner with physical attacks, which drops you health and ammo, as well as the ability to upgrade your weapons and given them secondary ablitys. i would give this 7.5/8 out of 10. those on the fence i would wait till it drops to 20-25. me i will be trading this in while i get a decent price but will pick it up again when it goes sub £20

Last edited by trebor8273; 16th May 2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 18th May 2016, 12:09 PM
Cult Master

All the talk today is of an E3 reveal for Resident Evil 7 and supposedly taking it back to it's horror roots. This would be very welcome news but I won't believe it until I'm playing it . Resident Evil has gone from one of the best franchises to something that barely peeks my interest an all out survival horror would be fantastic we will just have to wait and see in a few weeks time.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 18th May 2016, 07:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
All the talk today is of an E3 reveal for Resident Evil 7 and supposedly taking it back to it's horror roots. This would be very welcome news but I won't believe it until I'm playing it . Resident Evil has gone from one of the best franchises to something that barely peeks my interest an all out survival horror would be fantastic we will just have to wait and see in a few weeks time.
Have you played evil within? That's a spiritual successor to the original resident evils. Also return to arkham has now been official annouched and will be out July I'm just waiting for it to go up for preorder RRP is £40 but I expecting we will get it for around £30 near launch
Old 18th May 2016, 07:33 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Have you played evil within? That's a spiritual successor to the original resident evils. Also return to arkham has now been official annouched and will be out July I'm Justine waiting for it to go up for preorder RRP is £40 but I expecting we will get it for around £30 near launch
I played Evil Within for a little while didnt get to spend much time with it. Really looking forward to Arkham Asylum.
Old 18th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I played Evil Within for a little while didnt get to spend much time with it. Really looking forward to Arkham Asylum.
It's both games so even if I have to pay £40 I will be more than happy as I have completed them multiple times and never get bored also looked at the videos for the remaster and you can see that they look a lot better

Like this? Share it using the links below!