Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151404Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd December 2011, 02:42 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phurious View Post
Von Trier's Europe trilogy for an incredibly reasonable 12 Euros - and it has all the same extras (commentaries, interviews, etc.) as the Tartan release - trop cool!
Yeah...but the cover art sucks

Talking of FRANCE and DVD, I've ordered the rather awesome Home, with a rather awesome performance by Isabelle Huppert - can't wait to give this a second watch, quietly blew me away first time round . . .
Old 23rd December 2011, 02:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Today i received Don't Deliver us From Evil. I haven't seen it before but i'm quite sure i will enjoy it.

Old 23rd December 2011, 03:03 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phurious View Post
Contender for my favourite comedy show of all time. It never gets dull and the characters are beyond belief. Keep enjoyin' em mate.
just stuck the complete 1-6 on my wish list, the stag night episode had me in tears of laughter, armed robbery for meat.
Old 23rd December 2011, 03:27 PM
Cult Acolyte

... oh yeah, my Kill List BD from hmv arrived this morning, a whole 4 days early . . .
Old 23rd December 2011, 03:31 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

had a few deliveries this week....

The Beyond - Blu - Arrow
Beast In Space - Shameless
Race With The Devil
Cheerleeders - Arrowdrome
Old 23rd December 2011, 03:54 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojirosan View Post
I got the Shriek Show "Eurotrash" triple pack of Bad Inclination, Faceless and Witchery.

To be honest, I had completely forgotten ordering it!
I really like that set. Eurotrash really sums it up, as in no way could any of the films be called good but they are all fun, especially Bad Inclination - a modern (ish) giallo.
Old 23rd December 2011, 05:21 PM
Cult Addict

[ATTACH] 35577 [/ATTACH]

[ATTACH] 35578 [/ATTACH]

Both BODY PUZZLE and PERFUME OF THE LADY IN BLACK showed up today. Had a check and very nice looking quality wise, lacking in the extras department but both come with interesting booklets and perfume has a 26 minute featurette. Raro seem to have done a bang up job on these so i'm looking forward to seeing what they achieve on blu-ray with the forthcoming fernando de lio crime collection, from what i've seen it should be awsome, i'm going to have to try and snag as many raro discs as I can before they become rare(o) (sorry for the poor pun!)

Word of caution, the amrays they come in are fairly weak, i'm swapping mine over into sturdier ones right away.

also my flash gordon steelbook turned up today, surprised their still available. Comes with the soundtrack on cd. The PQ on this is STUNNING.

[ATTACH] 35579 [/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bodypuzzle.jpg (5.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg perfumeinblack.jpg (2.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg flashgordon.jpg (2.8 KB, 57 views)
Old 23rd December 2011, 05:28 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Both BODY PUZZLE and PERFUME OF THE LADY IN BLACK showed up today. Had a check and very nice looking quality wise, lacking in the extras department but both come with interesting booklets and perfume has a 26 minute featurette. Raro seem to have done a bang up job on these so i'm looking forward to seeing what they achieve on blu-ray with the forthcoming fernando de lio crime collection, from what i've seen it should be awsome, i'm going to have to try and snag as many raro discs as I can before they become rare(o) (sorry for the poor pun!)

I consider The Perfume Of The Lady In Black a genuine masterpiece and one of my very favourite Italian films (of any genre). If you like it even half as much as I do you are in for a treat.
Old 25th December 2011, 01:21 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Well as it's Christmas Day and I know my folks will slip me a little bit of cash I ordered

THE CRAZIES
INFERNO
MANIAC
and TORSO

from the Horror Movie Empire sale.

I shall now wait with bated breath. Saw he's had over 1000 orders on his Twitter!
oaxaca likes this.
Old 25th December 2011, 08:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Got CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST and THE MAN WHO COULD CHEAT DEATH/THE SKULL off me old Ma for xmas!

Also ordered the following 2 Spaghetti Westerns:-

And these post-spaghetti westerns:

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti

Last edited by oaxaca; 25th December 2011 at 09:31 AM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!