Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree179663Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2012, 03:08 PM
Ex-member

only saw it some time ago but saw ANTICHRIST again on Film4 last night
excellent film
i recorded the film, though have the dvd already and cut out the ads but some annoying guy telling you every time the film is starting again what to expect etc
Old 16th August 2012, 03:42 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Morton View Post
i recorded the film, though have the dvd already and cut out the ads but some annoying guy telling you every time the film is starting again what to expect etc
Coming up, Gordan Ramsay cooking in a prison, but first, some genital mutilation with rusty scissors . . .
Old 16th August 2012, 03:50 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Coming up, Gordan Ramsay cooking in a prison, but first, some genital mutilation with rusty scissors . . .
good one!
Old 16th August 2012, 03:51 PM
Cult Acolyte

The Prowler

Alright, though I thought the stalking scenes were poorly handled. Great Savini kills, shame about the build up. Also, I'm usually dumber than a bag of hammers when it comes to guessing whodunnit, but even I had it figured out in the opening scenes Thought the flashback opening worked best, with a surprisingly cinematic scope that the rest of the film faled to match...
Old 16th August 2012, 03:54 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
The Prowler

Alright, though I thought the stalking scenes were poorly handled. Great Savini kills, shame about the build up. Also, I'm usually dumber than a bag of hammers when it comes to guessing whodunnit, but even I had it figured out in the opening scenes Thought the flashback opening worked best, with a surprisingly cinematic scope that the rest of the film faled to match...
some years ago when Blue Underground started, two of the first dvds i bought on that label were THE TOOLBOX MURDERS and THE PROWLER and the latter i enjoyed a lot more and still think its one of the best 80's slashers

i think i saw it on a heavily cut EIV video under its other moniker ROSEMARY'S KILLER
Old 16th August 2012, 03:58 PM
Cult Acolyte

I watched the UK DVD called Rosemary's Killer, which didn't look uncut to me thought the killer looked great btw, one positive I forgot to mention . . .
Old 16th August 2012, 04:46 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

W.E. A clunky, disjointed and messy piece of historical revisionism with a lousy script, inept direction and terrible performances by the entire cast. Nazi sympathisers were 'misunderstood' and Wallace Simpson suffered terribly due to her marriage to Edward. Madonna should stick to singing. Some of
Old 16th August 2012, 04:46 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
I watched the UK DVD called Rosemary's Killer, which didn't look uncut to me thought the killer looked great btw, one positive I forgot to mention . . .
checked on melon farmers and dvdcompare
was sure anyway, but the R2 dvd on the Optimum label is uncut/unrated version
the BU dvd is best w/commentary and featurette
Old 16th August 2012, 04:47 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is definitely uncut SJ.
Old 16th August 2012, 04:49 PM
Cult Acolyte

I meant to say it did look uncut wondered what you lot were going on about . . .

Like this? Share it using the links below!