LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2013, 08:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Dellamorte dellamore

Not as good as either the church or stagefright, but a excellent performance from Everett in what has to be the most bat crazy zombie movie I have ever seen, almost slapstick in places. 7.5/10 edit I must of been lucky no audio problems on my disc
It's not an audio problem, the picture stutters throughout, I've only watched it once since it was pointed out to me, doubt I'll watch it again so it's pointless having it in my collection really
troggi likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 29th September 2013, 08:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
Just seen Dark Touch!
New Irish evil kid horror which surprised me that I liked it a lot!
It had some good intense death sequences and acting was solid. People may not like the ending but I enjoyed it. 8/10!
Irish Horror... well I dunno... as an Irish guy I feel absolutely entitled to say we as a nation should be making less Horror and more films about hard-working soul bands from inner city Dublin. That kind of thing seems to go down well...
troggi likes this.
Old 29th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Wow. I thought it was Scorsese's biggest turkey
Lol it's certainly not as good as Cape Fear.
I haven't seen that many Scorsese films btw.

I'd like to give Sucker Punch a watch now (never seen it).
Zann and troggi like this.
Old 29th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
It's not an audio problem, the picture stutters throughout, I've only watched it once since it was pointed out to me, doubt I'll watch it again so it's pointless having it in my collection really
No picture problem getting confused with four flies
troggi likes this.
Old 29th September 2013, 08:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
No picture problem getting confused with four flies
I said that when Stephen pointed it out, watch it again and you'll notice it, it's a fault with every disc as far as I know, seen plenty of people complaining about it online. I asked Shameless if they would rectify it and they said no, so that was the last new release of theirs I've bought
Wes likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 29th September 2013, 08:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I said that when Stephen pointed it out, watch it again and you'll notice it, it's a fault with every disc as far as I know, seen plenty of people complaining about it online. I asked Shameless if they would rectify it and they said no, so that was the last new release of theirs I've bought
Will do at some point, but only paid £1.50 so haven't lost anything and got to see it.
troggi likes this.
Old 29th September 2013, 08:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Thanks for that Rik, I had a hope that Shameless would revisit the title but good to know one way or another. The German 3-disc is just way too expensive, even though I really like the film...
Old 29th September 2013, 08:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Thanks for that Rik, I had a hope that Shameless would revisit the title but good to know one way or another. The German 3-disc is just way too expensive, even though I really like the film...
I asked them months ago, when they were in financial trouble, now they're getting back on track they might do.
I best shut up now before the Shameless Police set the dogs on me
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 29th September 2013, 08:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Night train murders

Have say enjoyed this a lot more than last house on the left. A lot more disturbing and shocking. Very claustrophobic with it taken place on a train, the worst of the killers has to be the woman. Once again like last house I end up routing for the parents and have no sympathy for the killers real shame the the woman doesn't get her comeuppance. 9/10

Next who saw her die with ex bond George lazenby

Edit

How many yours after on her majesty's secret service was this made, he looks rough!
Old 29th September 2013, 08:47 PM
Cult Master

mza_8729567768797933049.jpg

I tried my best going into this film to keep my mind just on this film and not the original but i failed for the first half hour. I felt on edge watching it because i could not keep the two apart in my mind. So i pause it for a couple of minutes and cleared my mind. I knew with the original banding around in my head i would not enjoy this no matter what.Eventually i was able to just watch it and take it in for what it was and i did enjoy it.

Im not sure how to rate this i may have to watch it again before i can but with such good gore effects and a cast that didnt make me want to rip my eyes out it has a lot of positives.

For the most part we all hate our favourite films getting remakes or re imagined but this is one of the better ones and one of the few remakes i have in my collection. Its well worth a watch if you were on the fence about it but just try and you will have to try hard to go in with an open mind and fresh eyes.

Like this? Share it using the links below!