Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Television
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13846Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2019, 11:56 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

surviving-rkelly-documentary-series-yomzansi-1.jpg

Everyone had heard of the sex tape that came out years ago but I had no idea just how messed up this guy really is. So much abuse both sexual and mental imprisonment intimidation the list goes on and on holy shit. This is seriously one of the scariest things I have ever seen I watch 5 of the 6 parts tonight I keep having to remind myself that this thing is real and not a film it's that messed up. It's also scary that once you are involved with elite society and have money you can get away with anything you want no one cares about these girls as long as you can make the record company a buck. Human life is cheap in the entertainment industry and it's never gonna change.
Rik and bleakshaun like this.
Old 14th February 2019, 08:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 212591

Everyone had heard of the sex tape that came out years ago but I had no idea just how messed up this guy really is. So much abuse both sexual and mental imprisonment intimidation the list goes on and on holy shit. This is seriously one of the scariest things I have ever seen I watch 5 of the 6 parts tonight I keep having to remind myself that this thing is real and not a film it's that messed up. It's also scary that once you are involved with elite society and have money you can get away with anything you want no one cares about these girls as long as you can make the record company a buck. Human life is cheap in the entertainment industry and it's never gonna change.
I just find that human life is cheap full stop in society and wrong on many levels , not just by rich famous people but by companies as well they want slave labour for a little as they can and fast as they can while trying to save and squeeze every penny they can but still charge top dollar for the product, but famous singers \ entertainers have been found guilty as well I'm pretty sure Beyonce been in the news not so long ago being guilty of that with her perfume products .
Old 14th February 2019, 05:12 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Picked up series 4 of Gotham yesterday at Sainsburys.

Watched the first four episodes last night (no film at all) and thought it brilliant. Characters are slowly becoming the heroes and villains we know and love now.

Prior to beginning Gotham i watched the final series of Ash vs Evil Dead. It is a good series but after the first series the OTT gore galore lost it's novelty value and i did think series 2 and 3 suffered because they were far too similar story wise, in fact throughout the three series i never found it what you'd call gripping television, unlike Gotham.

And prior to that i watched the very first series of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It's so similar to Babylon 5 that it's scary. However Deep Space Nine came first so i shouldn't hold that against it. It's all enjoyable stuff but it suffers from season one syndrome where nothing is really connected from week to week, also Quark and Odo aside the characters aren't that interesting yet. It's early days though. Six more series to go.
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 16th February 2019, 08:12 PM
Cult Acolyte

doom_patrol_dc_universe_trailer.jpg

DOOM PATROL S1 EP1

Spinning out of the TITANS tv show, DOOM PATROL have their own series.
First episode features the origins of Robotman, Negative man and Elasti-Girl, and introduces us to Crazy Jane and Mr Nobody.
Great start.
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 16th February 2019, 09:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
Attachment 212694

DOOM PATROL S1 EP1

Spinning out of the TITANS tv show, DOOM PATROL have their own series.
First episode features the origins of Robotman, Negative man and Elasti-Girl, and introduces us to Crazy Jane and Mr Nobody.
Great start.
Really enjoyed it also watched the first two episodes of umbrella academy, which I enjoyed just that little bit more
Old 17th February 2019, 10:12 AM
Cult Veteran

I saw the trailer for Umbrella Academy yesterday and thought it looked good, I think I’ll watch that soon.

I’ve been watching that Ted Bundy doc on Netflix. He really creeps me out. It’s a fantastic series, going to watch the last episode later on!
bleakshaun likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 17th February 2019, 09:09 PM
Cult Rookie

Been watching lots of horror anthology series.

The Hitchhiker/Deadly Nightmares (1983–1991) - Just heard of this series when I got older. Probably my favorite of all of them.

Monsters (1988–1990)

Tales from the Darkside (1983–1988) - Bought the complete collection last week. So far I have been extremely disappointed with the first 10 episodes. I like Tales Of The Crypt much better.
Demoncrat and bleakshaun like this.
Old 19th February 2019, 07:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Been watching Penn & teller fool us only saw odd episode when it was first on .

Makes a change from all the dancing and singing and similar style TV shows, and who doesn't like a bit of magic to entertain and in a way wow you .
Only downfall is can be to many card tricks which in the end can get a bit boring
bleakshaun likes this.

Last edited by gag; 19th February 2019 at 07:41 PM.
Old 20th February 2019, 07:40 AM
Cult Acolyte

The Bill: A Fresh Start. The unveiling of the new-look refurbished Sun Hill Station is marred by the discovery of a child's body - the second in a month - and the realisation that a serial killer is stalking Sun Hill. This cracking episode starts out as a very funny comedy episode before taking a sharp left turn into far darker territory. As if all this wasn't enough, the episode also features the very first appearance of Simon Rouse as (then Detective Superintendant) Jack Meadows. Hilariously described as being "average" by Bob Cryer!
Demoncrat, bleakshaun and MrBarlow like this.
Old 20th February 2019, 04:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Finished Callan. Overview Saturday!!

Also tanned those Professionals sets. Many highlights (mainly centred round whiskey ).
iank likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!