Like Tree179663Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th October 2011, 12:50 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by broonage View Post
The Thing 2011, good stuff!
Really? I haven't seen a good review yet. Although I haven't been looking, just come across a few.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 18th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Watched Inferno again today ,this time with the english dub.I think the Italian dub is better!I figured some the riddles this time.Then I watched Citizen Kane for the third time, need I say more?
Old 18th October 2011, 09:00 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

"Stake Land" Wow, this is pretty amazing and an easy contender for one of my top films seen this year.
Old 18th October 2011, 10:11 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
"Stake Land" Wow, this is pretty amazing and an easy contender for one of my top films seen this year.
Just sitting down to watch this, looking forward to it even more now

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 18th October 2011, 10:29 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

THE DEAD, you know 2011 is shaping up to be one of the vintage years for horror, INSIDIOUS, STAKELAND and now with THE DEAD, what a great take on the zombie storyline, the thought that you are stuck thousands of miles from home during a zombie outbreak is brill, and the two leads are great, coming from completely different worlds but must co-operate to survive is nothing new but handled really well here. loving 2011 and still have a few more to catch yet.
Old 19th October 2011, 07:55 AM
Ex-Member

Default 3 ultra mega rubbish films and 1 good one.

Wached 'Welcome to the Jungle' - a cannibal holocuast rip off. One of the worst and most boring movies I've seen since the phantom menace.

Watched Disney's Fantasia - awful...just awful.

Watched Denzel Wasington in Unstoppable. A tv movie at best. This film was bad. After five mins, when I realised what this film was going to be about I cringed. Plot. Fatman gets off train to run ahead and change rails. Fatman can't keep up with train and it becomes a runaway train. Rest of film sees angry people shouting at screens as they try different ways to stop train. But only one man can stop it. Denzel. Whose wasted on this film.

Black Swan - fantastic, loved the story and was blown away by the blink and you'll miss them effects like skin changing colour slightly. Some nice lesbos action too for those who can't be bothered to watch a well made film.
Old 19th October 2011, 10:04 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

interesting BS review there chief

Black Christmas (Clark) man this still is a creepy film, watched it with Bob's comm, and still got shivers haha. DONT mention the new one please, trailer made me v v v angry.

The Thing (Carpenter) well, i had to didnt i? watched the Terror Takes Shape doc as well, still one of the alltime dvd packages IMO (and, yes, ive seen part of the blu...wow never has rope looked so stunning)
platostotal likes this.
Old 19th October 2011, 10:06 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer6 View Post
Watched Inferno again today ,this time with the english dub.I think the Italian dub is better!I figured some the riddles this time.Then I watched Citizen Kane for the third time, need I say more?
argh! looks like il have to get this Arrow one then (Inferno.....) first time youve seen it in english??
Old 19th October 2011, 11:13 AM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehamish View Post
argh! looks like il have to get this Arrow one then (Inferno.....) first time youve seen it in english??
Yes I watched the movie for the first time ever, on sunday(Italian dub)and then again on tuesday(english dub)
Old 19th October 2011, 11:33 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer6 View Post
Yes I watched the movie for the first time ever, on sunday(Italian dub)and then again on tuesday(english dub)
wow, i watched it saturday, something in the ether no doubt, was struck this time just how ****ing strange it is a film. im sure the blu looks lovely...

Like this? Share it using the links below!