Old 27th February 2013, 04:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Got mine from Amazon marketplace, Demon
Ta, duly noted!!

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 27th February 2013, 05:11 PM
Cult Addict

Money for nothing.

Theb age old question of wether its accabtable to keep money found in the street is tackled in this john cusak starrer released on blu-ray by mill creek. As one of the unemployed i'm loving mill creek more and more, some fun if somewhat mainstream titles at dirt cheap prices.

This one is decent, Cusak is a loser at life whose struggling with unemployment until he finds two bags of cash that literally fell off the back of a truck. Hias friend (michael rappaport) wants nothing to do with it, so cusak decides to keep the money and his life begins to spiral out of control.

Lots of early appearances in this, including michael madsen, phillip seymour hoffman and benicio del toro all in supporting roles and the films fun enough to pass the time. Got it for around the four quid mark including postage.
Old 27th February 2013, 05:23 PM
Cult Acolyte

The Haunted House Of Horror (1969)

Studio interference left this a shadow of what the director intended. Still, it remains a neat little scare fest with unexpectedly gruesome machete deaths.
Demoncrat and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 27th February 2013, 07:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just finished watching Django unchained sorry but I really wasn't impressed that much, apart from the odd scene here and there I felt like it was just one long winded dialogue spoof, the tonne of film felt all wrong to make me feel like I was watching a western didn't feel at any point I was, the whole film amounted to nothing, didn't think leonardo dicaprio suited the part / character he played,
the scene where they all come on the horses to burn them both I felt for a few seconds that I was watching some sort of sketch / scene straight out of a monty python film. Maybe I try watch it again in a few weeks and see if I think any different,
Slippery Jack likes this.
Old 27th February 2013, 08:38 PM
Active Cultist

Rolf the last Mercerenary. This 1984 Italian First Blood rip off is fantasic. See it if you can, it has some of the most unintentionally funny dubbing ive ever heard.
Old 27th February 2013, 09:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Watched From Beyond this afternoon, just as enjoyable as I remember it, still prefer Re-animator though.
Just finished watching the sequel to yesterday's Dracula Has Risen From the Grave-Taste the Blood of Dracula, both excellent entries in the Hammer Dracula saga. I was going to watch Scars of Dracula next, but decided to watch a couple of episodes from the legend in my signature instead
sawyer6 and Hawkmonger like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th February 2013, 09:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I went to see Warm Bodies this evening. I am slightly embarrassed to say I really enjoyed it. It is a Zombie-Rom-Com with a very sweet story and some smart dialogue. Approaching it with an open mind I would think even the most hardened gore hound will find this film bringing a lump in his throat and a tear in his eye.
Old 27th February 2013, 09:41 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShaw View Post
I went to see Warm Bodies this evening. I am slightly embarrassed to say I really enjoyed it.
I remember one of the characters had a copy of Zombie Flesh Eaters in the trailer, so it can't be all bad . . .
Old 27th February 2013, 10:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
I remember one of the characters had a copy of Zombie Flesh Eaters in the trailer, so it can't be all bad . . .
The blue underground release ...
Old 27th February 2013, 10:41 PM
Cult Addict

Watched one called SCARY OR DIE.

An anthology horror picture its actually one of the better ones i've seen in recent years. Theres a story about a man who gets bitten by a clown and begins to turn into one thats very well executed. Certainly worth keeping an eye open for this one.
Frankie Teardrop likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!